You Again?

"Stop being an idiot Jake, you can't win. How many times have I been wrong about an outcome of a fight?"

"Never." He said and glanced away before looking back at me. "But there's a first time for everything."

"Yeah, like being killed! To die!" I hissed and slammed my hands on the glass. "Jake, listen to me you crazy bastard! You're not going to beat him! What do I have to do to get it through to you! You're no where near the place you'd need to be to even break his arm! Now you want to kill him?!"

"I don't care, if I don't give up, I'll succeed."

"What can I do to get it into your head?! I don't want to lose you Jake! If you continue like this, I will lose you! YOU. CAN'T. BEAT. HIM. YOU CAN'T!"

Jake examined my face.

"Are you having trouble sleeping again?"

"Don't change the subject!"

"You look so tired. Go home and get some rest."

"That's not going to change my mind! How can I sleep when I know you're plotting 1st degree murder?!"

"Go home and rest YN. It's not healthy to stay awake for 24 hours."

"I'm not fucking Jerry!" I slammed my hand on the glass. "You don't need to baby me, we're not a thing anymore, we will never be a thing again! Please, listen to me! We're friends and I wasn't what's best for you! I want you to be safe and sound! Getting killed by that person isn't going to make you okay! Do you know how much it'll hurt me?!"

He examined my face again.

"Go home YN. Get some rest and eat something."

"Are you kicking me out of prison?! You can't do that!"

"I'm not kicking you out. You can stay, but I'm leaving. I have training to do."

"Ugh!" I threw my hands up in the air before turning around, and I was led out by Tony.

What an asshole!

I walked out of the building in annoyence, my hands in my pockets and my eyes on the ground, making sure I didn't step on any lines or cracks.

The sun was starting to set.

"Hm? You again? What are you doing here?"

I looked up and saw Gun standing near his car.

"What are you doing here?" I asked tiredly and in annoyence. I really didn't want to deal with him. He reached over and grabbed my chin, making me look up to him.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he examined my face. He rubbed his thumb under my eyes causing me to flinch. I was to tired to pull away and he held on. I didn't care though. They were pretty soft and gentle for an aggressive fighter like him.

Is he wearing that apple cinnamon cream I bought him as a joke?

He said he hated it cause it was to girly for him.

I told him to suck my dick as a response.

"How many hours of sleep are you getting?"

"I don't exactly keep count."

"You look tired."

"Damn, for reals?"

"To tired to come up with a comeback?"

"I'll still bite you." I threatened.

He chuckled and let go of my face. I turned and began to walk away.