I quit being an assassin!

I heard a noise and I looked over curiously. Is someone getting the shit beat out of them? I should probably check and make sure no one does.

I pushed myself up and ran over, hopping into a brick wall.

The person in the black suit looked up at me and I blinked in shock. They let go of Logan's shirt collar and backed up. I looked at the unconscious annoying ass, surprised that he could be taken down in about three minutes.

The notes on my glasses told me he was alive, just beat up badly till he was out.

I was literally just sitting over there for no more than three minutes, what the fuck. I looked away from him and turned my attention to the suited figure.

Why did Logan get attacked? He's never fought me....not even as Sargent Death!

I leapt off the ledge and sprinted towards them. They jumped onto a wall and I grabbed their ankle. They kicked my helmet hard enough to make me fall.

"Ugh!" I scoffed before hurrying after them. They ran on the roof tops and I chased them, jumping from roof to roof. I quickly caught up to them and grabbed their elbow and the back of their neck, flipping them backwards.

They landed on their feet and kicked me in the gut.

Fuck that hurt.

I kept my grip on their neck, kicking the side of their knee before kneeing them in the side of the ribs seven times.

They grunted and tried to punch me but I blocked them and flipped them by the wrist.

Growling, they tried to get up but I stepped on their back.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Fuck you!"

There was a shine and a knife flew towards my leg. I jumped as they rolled belly up. I kicked their wrist, which maked them hiss in pain, and they tossed the blade into the air. It flew up over my head and I snatched it by the handle.

I twirled the knife before stabbing them in the stomach and slashing their upper thigh. Cheap suits.

That's NightShade's thing.

They don't care about losing their agents.

To them, they're replaceable objects.

The trainers hurt them badly themselves in practice to help teach them how to hide pain and it makes them more aggressive.

They screamed and kicked me forward.

"Ugh, you bitch!" I turned and saw them jump off the roof top. I dropped down after them, using the knife to slide down the building. I kicked off once I was low enough, rolling on the cement before sprinting after them.

I saw a little food shop on the sidewalk. Goo was screaming at Gun about getting the car seats wet and dismissing Johan. Now he had no successor candidate but Andrew.

About time....

The enemy agent ran and slid into the small stand. I followed sliding on my butt but at that moment, Seonong was walking over with a bucket of sauce.

I accidentally tripped him as I slid past and the bucket flew out of his hands, splashing Gun.

Oh shit, I've been made! He's going to turn around and see me and this bitch is going to get away! I should have stayed sitting on my ass in those bushes!

I quit being an assassin!

"Oh no! Are you okay?! I did 700 reps today and even went jogging...My hands are shaking so bad right now!"

Wait what? You're not going to turn around and see me?

Also, what kind of flex is that?!

I glanced at the three boys nervously.

"HA! Serves you right!" Goo laughed.

"Talk about perfect timing. You're so dead."

I glanced to the side to see the agent watching from some bushes.

I ran towards them but by the time I got there, there was no sign of them.

All that for nothing....ugh. After an extra hour of searching for any trace of them, I went home in defeat.

"In conclusion, the assailant escaped and is still on the lose." I mumbled as I angrily typed on my laptop. "And send..."

I put my laptop aside and pulled the blankets over my head. I need sleep....

I heard the door open but I didn't react. I'm to disappointed in myself to talk right now. They lingered for a minute before closing the door.

Maybe tomorrow I can get closer to being perfect.