Gun Is Engaged?! 😱

"I'm not worried about myself." He said glancing at me from behind his sunglasses.

Is he worried about me?!

Awww!

I know he's not worried about me... probably his job.

I smiled sweetly at him.

"Really, you don't have to worry. They're good people and how can you NOT trust Jordan?! He's so sweet AND has a chicken!"

"Ah yes, the chicken seals the deal. That fucker looks like an assassin..." He grumbled.

I laughed and kept the nervousness out of it.

"Who, Jordan or Peck?"

"Both. They're partners in crime. I can't decide who is the brains behind it though..."

I laughed and shook my head. My phone went off and I looked at it.

My amazing husband💍

"Oh my God that kid....when did he change his contact name?" I asked myself and answered. "Hey Kouji, what's up?"

"Hey YN! Where are you?"

"I'm out with Gun."

"What, why?! I hate him!"

"I know you do, Kouji."

"Marry me!"

"Huh? What's that? You want to marry Gun?"

Gun glanced at me in confusion but looked back at the road.

"What?! No!"

"You bought him a ring and the wedding dress already?! Oh that's so sweet!"

Gun looked at me in shock and I made him turn back cause I'm not trying to die like this.

"No!"

"Oh ma Gawd Gunny Gun Bun Bun! You're getting married and didn't tell me?! Congratulations!"

"I'm not marring that purple haired weasel!"

"He said yes!" I cheered.

"No! Kouji shrieked and burst into tears.

"Aw, don't cry, he's not so bad!"

"I will murder him!" Gun hissed.

"I don't want to marry him! I want to marry you!"

"Kouji, calm down! It's a joke!"

"Whaaaaaaa!"

He hung up and I laughed.

"Oops!" I smiled and Gun stopped at a red light. I looked at him and he stared down at me. I fluttered my eyes at him and leaned my head against his arm.

"I love you!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

I jumped at a loud honking behind us.

BEEEEEPPPPP! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEPPPP!

I looked at the light and saw it just turn green. What the fuck?!

Gun glared and reached for the door.

"Stop it." I said grabbing his arm.

Gun looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"He's not the cops, what's he going to do? Let's just go."

"But he's being an ass."

"Yeah I know, but all he did was beep so you can't beat him up." I hummed and put my window down.

"Yeah but-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I leaned out of my window, leaning on my stomach.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRUSTY ASS BITCH! THAT'S WHY YOUR CAR ALL FUCKED LIKE THAT! THE LIGHT JUST CHANGED SO CALM YOUR MUSKY, HAIRY ASS DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU IN A RUSH FOR, NO ONE WANNA SEE YOU! YOU WANNA DIE BY GETTING IN A CAR CRASH, DO THAT ON YOUR OWN TIME, NOT MINE!"

(YN really woke up and chose  violence 😳.)

I sat back down and put my seatbelt back on, dusting myself off.

"No buts, you need to get your hornyness for fighting under control. Let's go." I said pushing a lose strand of hair out of my face and turned to look at him.

Gun looked...I feel like shocked is an understatement.

"What?" I asked and glanced at the light. "Aw, Gun, you let it go to red again!"

"Wow." He whispered.

"What?"

"I didn't know you had that in you."

I snorted and looked down with a smile. I glanced back at him and we held eye contact.

Are we about to kiss right now?

...bep...

(Aaawww, cute little nervous beep. Horn be like:🥺 👉👈)

We glanced at the car behind us and we burst into laughter.

"Can I drive?!"

"I don't think I trust you with my car..."

"Aw, come on, you love me! I can drive like a boss!"

"I've never even seen you drive."

"Aw, come on! Yay!" I cheered as he pulled into a vacated parking lot. He got out and I crawled across and sat down on the seat. I fixed the seat and readjusted the steering wheel before buckling up. Gun put his seat belt on and crossed his arms.

"If you kill us..."

"Then we'll be dead and there's nothing you can do about it!" I booped him before pulling out of the parking lot. I easily drove home and hummed as I did so.