RIP Gun

(Hello my Lovely Bun Buns! I'm updating early because I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow since I have this big test thing. Sorry for breaking the schedule and I haven't actually listened to this chapter so I'm sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes. Okay, that's all thank you! See you next week!)

I ate my food and watched as it began to snow again.

How do I know this place...the restaurant, the way it's built, the food...

"So, uh, YN." Gun set his chopsticks down. I blinked and looked at him, noodles hanging out of my mouth.

"Uh, yesh?"

"I've been thinking for a while..." He rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat nervously.

I swallowed my food and took a sip of my drink.

"What about?"

"You know, ever since I met you...um."

I glanced left and right then back at him.

"Yes? Go on?"

"I've been talking to Sofia and, as much as I hate to admit it, she helped me see it."

"See what?"

"Um...how I feel about..."

"About what?"

"I don't know how to say it..."

"Say what? Just say it as it is." I smiled at him.

Dear lord, his face sure can get red.

"You're right, I'm just going to say it." He stopped to clear his throat then looked me in the eyes. "I like yo-"

"I knew I heard a rat. Who the hell let you in here?! After all you did, you dare come in here?!"

We both jumped and I turned to look at the sliding door.

"Holland?!" I gasped.

Holland, he's 6'2 ½ , muscular, has light brown hair. One of his eyes is brown and the other one is blue. His father is French and his mother is Italian. We met in The Academy when I was 11.

He grinned at me and winked.

"Did I scare ya?" He walked in, closing the door after him before flopping down next to me.

I smiled at him and he put his arm around me.

"Not scare, more like shocked." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "How have you been?" I asked and offered him spare chopsticks to share some of my food.

"How have I been? No, how have YOU been, I haven't seen you in ages! What have you been doing, how is your mental health? Are you finally seeing a therapist? How are the others?" He asked excitedly, taking some noodles into his mouth.

"I've been okay, no I'm not seeing a therapist and everyone is fine. Now what's it like to be one of the best and most famous chefs in the world?" I smiled, taking a bite of my food.

(I may or may have not made him after watching a shit ton of Gordon Ramsay. Even tho they're nothing alike, I was like...yes, I want a cook friend.)

"Ugh, don't call me that! Humble me instead, remind me that I'm still a little bitch." He leaned against me dramatically. "Oh, wait! If you're here, that means Jordan is here too!" He smiled excited.

"Uh, no. He's back in Korea with the others."

"Huh? How'd you get him to stay behind?!" He gasped in awe.

"I made Sebby watch him."

"Let me guess, he got into a tussle with dear old Kurtsy Kurt again?"

"Yup."

"Did they destroy your living area again?"

"Yup."

Holland laughed and finished my food.

(Why does my dumbass keep writing phood instead of food?!)

"Oh shit, sorry, hol' up, I'll be back!"

He ran out and I watched him go with a laugh.

"Sorry about that Gunny, what were you saying?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing, it was nothing."

"What do you mean? You seemed pretty nervous about it and like you really wanted to tell me."

"Nah, it's not that big a deal. Just forget it."

"But-"

"I forgot anyways."

I frowned but decided it was best not to push him.

A few minutes later, Holland was back with a cart of food.

"Hollo (his nickname), no!" My jaw dropped as I saw all the various and delicious looking goods he brought with him.

"Holland yes!" He sat and a few waiters set the food in front of us.

"If you had told me you were coming, I would have taken you to the best room here!" He chided and flicked my head.

"Ow! And I didn't even know we were coming here. Coming to Japan was a random decision that Gun and I made.

"HOLY SHIT, I'M SO SORRY!" Hollo gasped and jumped to his knees. "I'm so sorry sir! I was so excited to see YN after so long that I didn't even say hello! Please forgive me, you have my deepest apologies!" He bowed to Gun and I snorted.

"It's okay, Gun isn't one to hold a grudge. He's the quite type around new people anyways." I smiled and realized that I made it sound like it was okay to ignore Gun. "Holland, this is Gun Jong Park. He's Goo's business partner back in Korea. Gun, this is my friend Holland Poto. Hollo is the owner of the restaurant and a famous chef. You know him, right? He's been my friend for, what, six years? I met you a year after Jordan, so yeah, six years!"

"Yup, it's been that long! It's a pleasure to meet you sir!" He chirped.

Gun nodded and I snorted.

"Don't call him sir like a weirdo. You two are the same age! Actually...I think you might be a little older than him." I nodded.

"Oh shit, that's cool! My bad, sorry, cussing is my bad habit. I've been trying to get it under control but it still acts up when I get excited. Oh, speaking of Jordy, we should invite him to join us here in Japan! When are you free?"

"You can call Jordan over, but leave me out of it! I'm not trying to end up in jail!"

"Jail is just an intense escape room. If you can't escape, you're stuck in there for a while."

"Holland, no!" I laughed and he smiled, serving me a bowl of pork soup.

"Geez, how much is the bill? If it's over 200, you're paying." I punched Holland who laughed.

"It's on the house."

"You just don't want to pay, do you?!"

Holland laughed and I smacked him upside the head.

(If only YN turned to see how sad Gun looked. He was really hoping he could confess his feelings for her or at least get closer to her... T^T)