Puppy adventures

-Two weeks later-

I frowned down at the tiny puppy. I looked up at the sky and frowned even more. It's freezing! I have no choice. I crouched down and put him in my backpack. I didn't have much in there anyways. I pu it on gently and walked into the school. Stay calm YN. Most Importantly, stay calm Sancus. Yes, I decided to name him Sancus.

Sancus is the Greek god of loyalty and honesty, so it was a good fit. I sat next to Jay. I glanced around and opened my bag to show him. He gasped quietly and reached out to pet him. Sancus snuggled into his hand and both of our hearts melted. He's so cute!

I passed my bag to him and we took turns taking care of him. At break, our friends came over. We made sure not to let Vasco in on the secret or I'd get in trouble. The next day was Vasco's birthday. I took Sanngy in my backpack, and he enjoyed the trip.

"YN, I'm thrilled you came!" Vasco shouted and I blushed.

"Thanks for inviting me!" I said and sat on the spot next to him. It's not a crush, nah. I'm fine.

"YN, I heard you have a puppy!" Vasco said excitedly.

I smiled and opened my bag. Sanngy peeked out and Vasco shrieked.

"PUPPY!" He shouted and gave him all his attention. I looked around and noticed that everyone was freezing. I thought of the cold Russian winters where I was trained. I could handle these cold winters, but it's still cold.

"Zack, don't!" I hissed but he threw it. He threw the boxed rock into the lake. Uh oh....this is bad.

I watched the chaos go on and I sat with Sanngy. Enu was also very interested in him until Danny started drowning and she had to save him.

"Crystal, calm down, he's okay!" I said patting Crystal's back. She continued to sob and Sanngy whined and reached for her.

"Sancus wants to comfort you." I said and passed him to her. She hiccupped and he kissed her tears away.

"See, he wants you to smile! Danny's okay. Everything is okay!" I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and I smiled.

"Dude, get up." I said and nudged him with my foot. He got up and Sanngy hopped over to him.

"YN, your phone is ringing." Crystal said and pasted it to me. "Oh, thanks." I said and answered.

"What do you want dumbass?" I asked and Goo huffed from the other end.

"Rude. Anyways, you're having dinner with us tonight!"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, it'll be you, me, Crystal, Gun, DG, and Kouji."

"I'll pass."

"What?! But I even invited DG so that you'd come!"

"You're to loud!" I snapped and winced at his loud voice.

"You have to come!"

"No!"

"I'll pick you up at 7!"

"Goo!"

"Bye!!!"

"Goo!"

Click.

"Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Crystal asked.

"Ugh, nothing. Just some stupid guy being stupid, but it's fine." I shrugged. I was about to ask if Crystal and Daniel wanted to walk home together, but then I stopped. I saw how they looked at each other and smiled.