Look Out

(Y'all, stop bashing on Sargent Death's full name! I know it's bad but why?! 😭😂)

The next morning I got ready, made sure I had all my jewelry for New Group on, made sure my daggers were slipped into the secret pockets in my boots and that my electric hair tie, that would dig small needles into my opponent, was in my hair.

I took a deep breath and walked into my closet. I unlocked a part of the wall with my bracelet and I pulled out my sword. I examined otto make sure it was sharp enough before pressing a button. It cracked and went limp. I slipped it into the belt loops. I buckled it up and made sure everything looked natural before making my way down to eat something for breakfast.

Gun was making something and I peaked over his shoulder to see.

"Pancakes!" I chirped and he looked at me.

"Yeah. Here." He handed me a plate and I smiled.

"Thanks!"

I went to the table and began to eat as I read a book. Sofia came down, took the plate that Gun gave her and sat in front of me.

I glanced up from my book and she quickly looked away. My eyes darkened a bit and I narrowed my eyes. She glanced at me then quickly looked away.

"What did you do?"

"M-me? Nothing! I didn't do anything!"

"You're acting weird....weirder than usual."

Gun chuckled softly at that comment and Sofia let out an offended gasp.

Here we go...

"I AM THE MOST NORMAL PERSON HERE! HOW DARE YOU?!"

I nodded and ate my pancakes as she ranted. I glanced at Gun. He was wearing sunglasses but it looked like he looked away from me.

Goo came downstairs and grabbed a plate, sitting next to Sofia. I raised an eyebrow at them and they started to talk and joke around with each other, flirting playfully with each other.

He can't be with my agent and she can't be with my brother. That's just not right. They can do better.

"Okay, we should get going." I said standing up. Gun took my plate as well as Sofia's and put them in the sink.

"Your turn to do the dishes." Gun reminded Goo.

"And don't you dare use the dishwasher again. You have hands so use them." I smirked and he threw a piece of pancake at me. I caught it between my teeth and ate it with a smirk.

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck YOU."

"No, fucK YOU."

"No, YOu!"

"Anyways, let's go." Gun grabbed my shirt collar and led me out.

"Bye Sof! See you later!"

"Hey, what about me?!"

"Fuck you!"

"No, fuck YOU!"

Gun closed the door and locked it before heading to the car.

We made it to the school door and Neer ran to join us.

"Hey Neer! What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing, just another day of boring ass school. I swear, it's like everyday is the same thing."

"Like Groundhog Day!" Sofia chirped.

"Yeah." Neer laughed. "Just like Groundhog Day."

We laughed and I reached for the door.

"Move you dumb bitches!"

The three of us screamed as we were pushed back, falling to the ground.

"Ow!" I hissed and glared at Logan. "What the fuck?"

His stupid ass monkey cackled and grinned down at us. One day....one day Sarge might just pay him a visit. It would be a shame if he... disappeared off the face of the earth....

"What? You have something to say? Get up and tell me."

"Ugh, fuck you Logan." Sofia snapped.

"What did you just say to me you little shit?! Alright, you asked for it." He raised his foot, ready to step on my agent's head. I pushed myself up so that I was standing on my hands and kicked him in the face.

"My-my lord!"

"Shut the fuck up you sad piece of shit!" I snapped at him.

"Are you....looking down on the Animation department?"

"Yes Master, they are!"

"'Yes Master, yes my Lord!', ugh, just shut up and keep your kinks in the bedroom!'

"I'm going to kill you now, you stupid bitch!" He tried to punch me but I rolled away. I could have taken him down, but this isn't the time or place. He's not worth exposing myself.