Timeskip X2 Cause A Bitch Dumb

±Daniel's POV±

I took another bite of my s'more and smiled at Jay who smiled back.

We were at the beach and sitting around a fire, relaxing after a day full of fun. Too bad YN, Sofia, and Neer couldn't make it, it's not the same without them."

"Hey, I have a question." Zack said and all the chit chat subsided.

"What is it, Zack?" Mira asked.

"Does no one else find it weird how none of us know the name of YN's fiance? She would always say she was tired of being single and none of us even knew she was dating someone. Then suddenly she goes off to Japan and gets engaged?"

"She probably wanted to keep it a secret, dumbass." Zoe rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure she has her reasons." Mira nodded.

I glanced at Crystal and saw she was avoiding eye contact with everybody.

"But we don't know a lot about her. She says she has a brother but every time we ask for his name, she gives some excuse like us not knowing him and it not being necessary. All we know about him is he's older than her, works as a debt collector, and nags her a lot."

"I think we need to give YN the privacy she wants." I dusted my hands off.

"...."

"Jay's right, we need to trust her. She's our friend and if she doesn't want to tell us something, she must have a good reason."

Everyone agreed but Zack still seemed bothered.

†YN's POV†

To my wonderful surprise, my arm was not too badly hurt after the fight.

But do you know what was hurt?

MY GOD DAMN FUCKING HEART!

My eyes as well, of course because after hours of crying, they were a bit swollen.

Ugh, I bet he had so much fun with those girls. Why wouldn't he?! This is so annoying, he's been sleeping with them and I never noticed?

Ugh!

I wrapped my cast in a bag and hopped in the shower.

Hmph, what do I care anyways?! Who cares, so he sleeps with a bunch of girls, it's none of my concern!

I don't care!

It's not like we were ever gonna be a thing.

I burst into tears and slid down the cold tile wall.

I hate him!

It's cold but SO IS MY HEART BECAUSE MY FUCK BOY CRUSH SEEMS TO WANT EVERY BITCH BUT ME!

ARGH!

I won about 175 imaginary arguments with Gun and Crystal in my head as I showered.

Finally, I dragged my ass out of the shower and got dressed. After drying off, I peeled off the plastic and walked into my room.

"38 missed calls from Gun...what does be want?"

I looked at the texts he sent me and rolled my eyes.

Call me.

"Call me, call me, suck my dick, blah blah blah." I pressed the little phone icon and then put it to my ear.

"YN?"

"I would think you'd be busy." I looked down at my nails.

"I've been trying to contact you for two days."

"Avoiding the question I see. Have you had fun with those five girls? They seemed to really like you. Sofia said that they said you had amazing dick game." I turned the TV on and flopped on my bed.

"YN, I didn't do anything with them."

"What do I care? You're not my boyfriend. Fuck whoever you want, as long as it's consensual of course." I flipped through YouTube.

".....I didn't do anything with those girls, okay?"

"Like I said, I don't care. OH! Viral Hit just started Livestreaming, bye!"

"Wait no, please don't hang up!"

"...did you just beg?"

"Just, don't leave, okay?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored."

"DO I LOOK LIKE FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT TO YOU?!"

"That's not what I meant!"

"GO SUCK A CLIT IF YOUR SO BORED, HUH?! YOU GOT FIVE OF THEM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!"

"Why are you so upset?!"

"I'm not upset! I just don't know why you need me when you have girls dying to have sex with you?!"

"I don't want to have sex with them!"

"Why not?!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM, I LIKE YO-"

"OH MY GOD! Hobin just got his ass handed to him in a fight! Should I donate money? Get up, idiot, get up!" I gasped as I watched the stream.

"Are you fucking kidding me, YN?!"

"What?!"

"I'm trying to talk to you and tell you something important!"

I rolled my eyes and slumped into the bed.

"Why'd you have to call during a live stream though?"

"Why'd they have to live stream during my call?"

I laughed and examined my smooth legs.

"My legs are so soft, I used your shaving cream this time."

"Why are you stealing my stuff?"

"Why are you not here to protect your stuff?" I grinned. "Besides, you always take my things. Most of the time you hide them so I have to go on a treasure hunt for them."

"Touché."

I giggled and examined my cast.

"When are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow. They insist we stay three days at least."

"Isn't it your boat?"

"Yes, but they threw a tantrum so Goo and I gave in."

"Sure, THAT'S why you've stayed... anyways, I'm supposed to get my cast taken off in a week and a half, so I got that going for me."

"Am I taking you to the appointment?"

"No, Jordan is."

"Jordan, huh? Does he take you to appointments often?"

"No, I don't usually go to the doctor cause I hate them. Except for Lukas, I love Lukas. He's the best."

"You know, for a broke girl, you sure know a lot of rich people..."

I laughed and flexed my fingers.

"So how's the fight going?"

I looked up and screamed in surprise.

Impossible!