Killer (But Well Dressed) Bunny

How could I have been so stupid as to train him so well?! I saw the red flags and ignored them because he wanted to join so badly!

I sent the information to Sebastian who is in charge of the security department.

There is nothing I can do now.

I pulled the USB out of the laptop and locked it. I closed it and put it away, hiding the USB in my sleeve again.

I tiredly made my way up the stairs and pulled out my PJ's. I took my clothes off and left them on the floor, except for my bra of course. I got in next to Gun and closed my eyes. I'm so tired, I don't think I'll wake up until it's like, 5pm.

I was walking through a forest, minding my own business when a bunny hopped out of a bush.

I blinked in surprise because it's not everyday you see a cute bunny wearing sunglasses and a tie.

"Um...are you off to a business trip? You look very cute."

The bunny wiggled it's nose at me and I awwed at it.

"You're so cute, I bet you're the most gentle being on this earth!" I knelt down to his level.

Suddenly his little bunny brows formed into a frown and he jumped on me, pinning me to the floor with his unbelievable weight.

What the fuck, I can't move! It's so hot and hard to breath!

My eyes shot open and I tried to sit up, only to find I couldn't.

It was hard to breath and I felt hot.

Good God, I feel like I have a 300 pound block on me!

Am I having sleep paralysis?!

I looked down at my torsos and saw something on me. What the fuck?!

I reached into the nightstand and turned the flashlight on. Gun was on top of me, his complete weight pressing me down.

Ugh, I forgot he rolls a lot in his sleep.

His head was on my upper chest, almost my neck so that explains why I can't breath to well.

That and his 300 POUND ASS IS ON ME AND ITS HOT DUE TO THE HEATER BUT I CAN'T PUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE HE IS HEAVY AND MY OTHER ARM IS PINNED UNDER HIM.

IF HE GETS A MORNING BONER ON ME ONE MORE TIME, I'M CUTTING IT OFF! WE'VE HAD THAT TALK WAY TO MANY TIMES. HE SAYS HE CANT CONTROL IT, IT JUST SHOWS UP IN THE MORNING, BUT I DID NOT SIGN UP TO HAVE MY THIGH OR STOMACH POKED BY HIS DICK! I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING OF THAT?!

Bro, I am so thirsty....

Can I at least get in a comfortable position? My mother fucking windpipe is being crushed. I wiggled my arm out and then pulled my legs out.

"Fuck." I whisper and put my hands on his shoulders. I tried to push him and he let out a growl, tightening his arms around my waist.

I threw my hands up in surprise and glanced at him.

"Bitch, the fuck? Why are you growling like that?"

He was quiet, sleeping peacefully on top of me.

"Excuse me sir, please get off. You're heavy as fuck."

Silence.

"Bitch, I'm not trying to meet my maker just get...Off!"

Silence.

"Bitch, move!" I tried to push him off but he let out another loud growl.

"Don't you you growl at me! What are you, Sancus?! Not even he's as bad as this!"

He was silent and I huffed.

"It's hot, heavy and I'm thirsty. You are the only thing keeping me from the cool, refreshing water! Wake up!"

He, of course, didn't wake up and I huffed, letting my head hit the pillow.

This is it. I'm going to die here. Which one will kill me first? Dehydration? Overheating? Suffercation?

Only time will tell...

(Stop being so dramatic YN, geeze... -__-)