Another New Friend!

"Come on Neer, eat with us!" I smiled as I Jay and Daniel are helping me stand up and adjust my crutches. It was lunch time!

"O-okay." She blushed and Mira hugged her arm.

"Yeah! Zoe and I will help you pick out the good food!" She smiled and Joy hugged her other arm. I laughed and we made our way to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Here, wait here with YN, we'll bring you guys some food." Daniel smiled and we nodded, thanking them all.

"So...you know a lot of people here?"

"Oh yeah! I know almost everyone here. Over there is Eli, he's in the beauty department, that's Logan and his stupid monkey. Don't talk to them unless you want to get hit. Over there, those are the Burn Knuckles. They're in the Architect department. That guy is Vasco, their leader and that guy next to him is Jace. No offense, but he's like, the only one with a brain."

I looked around until I found them.

"Oh, that's Mary and Vin Jin. They're in the Vocal department. Don't mind Vin, and especially don't ask him to rap for you." I whisper and Neer nodded looking confused.

"Mary!" I called and waved getting all of the cafeteria's attention.

Mary looked over and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Wifey!" She smiled walking over to us.

"Oh, did you adopt another kid?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Mary, this is Neer. She just came here today.

"Hey Neer! I'm Mary as you may know by now. Vin! Get your ass over here and say hi!"

I laughed and Vin came over.

"This is Vin, if you ever need anything and I'm not around and you can't find anyone else, just ask him!"

"What?! No, fuck you! Ow!" Vin yelp when Mary punched him. "Alright, fine I'll help!"

Vasco walked over with Jace and looked at us.

"Who's this?" He asked excitedly.

"Vasco! Jace! This is Neer. She's new here and in the same department as me!"

"So there's a new fashion pig, is there?" We looked over to see Logan and his stupid ass, ugly ass, annoying ass, punchable ass, rat monkey. Ugh, I hate them both.

"Look who's talking." I snorted "You better leave her alone."

"How dare you? What are you going to do, huh? Are you looking down on the Animation department?"

"Nope. I'm telling you to leave her the fuck alone you ugly ass bitch, this is why Zoe hates your creepy ass."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He shouted pulling his arm back, getting everyone's attention.

"Do it you pussy freak, you won't. I fucking dare you." I grinned. Vasco punched Logan and he took his attention off of me.

"You wanna go? Fine." Logan snarled.

"Hey, what are you doing?! Stop that!" Zoe shouted and ran over.

"Oopsie." I smiled at Logan.

"You, all of you!" He shouted and stormed away, throwing the monkey rat bitch through a window. How has he not died yet?

I smiled at Zoe and hugged her.

"Thank you! Sorry I had to get you involved."

"No, of course! Anything for you!"