Kill Them All

Everyone glanced at Gun. He was giving off an annoyed and dark vibe, making everyone uncomfortable.

"Do you still want some berries?" I asked and moved my plate towards him.

"I'm fine."

I swallowed nervously.

"Goo? Do you want my raspberries?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Okay." He took them from my plate and we went back to akward silence.

"Jordan, you've lived in Belgium and Germany before?" Gun looked up from his plate.

I blinked and remember my conversation with Kurtis.

"Hey! I'm the only bitch you need, let's just leave Korea! Come on, Germany is nice and there's no speed limits!"

"I know. We lived there for a while. It was about three years ago, remember?"

"Yeah, why'd we leave?!"

"Because we had to?"

"Because fucking Jordan snatched you and everyone followed is the correct answer!"

"Jordan didn't snatch me, he invited me to Belgium and I followed. Everyone else wanted to go too so they followed. I told you you could stay."

"Um, yes. I lived in Germany for a while then moved to Belgium."

"Why did you move?"

"Gun!"

"I'm just asking him a question! There's no need to get defensive."

"It's okay, YN. I just wanted a change. I wanted to see the world, you know?"

"Interesting. You know, there's not much about your past that's known to the public."

"Gun, stop it! What the hell are you doing? Why are you Googling Jordan?"

"I just want to get to know him better, that's all."

"Then can you say it in a way that doesn't sound so rude?" I snapped.

"Alright, my bad." He put his hands up in defense.

"Better yet, stop asking questions and just eat your food..."

Gun glanced at me.

The room was filled with awkward silence. Damn it, I'm being to protective and defensive with these questions. If I keep this up, they'll know something is wrong.

Hell, they probably already do.

I lost my appetite but I didn't want to stop eating. The food was good and it feels wrong to leave any, especially since I'm not even half way through and I usually inhale my food and some of Goo's and Gun's. Sometimes I even go out and buy more to eat which confuses Goo.

"You know, he's asking to many questions." Miss Grace grabbed my shoulder and leaned in to mutter in my ear.

"She's right. We need to kill Gun." Sargent whispered in my other ear and my eyes widened.

No! I won't kill him! I won't!

"You need to kill him! Kill everyone except for Jordan! Order him to hold off anyone that tries to interfere. Fuck the old plan, we'll kill them and Crystal, then we'll go after Charles and Tom Lee! Stop wasting time!" Sargent snapped angrily.

No! I won't! Leave me alone, they're just questions!

"Did I teach you nothing? The simplest questions can be the most dangerous."

"And the most dangerous questions can be those said as statements."

Shut up, please, both of you!

"I thought you cared about Jordan, but obviously you don't."

That's not true!

"You're all talk and no action."

No!

No, that's not true, I won't kill anyone!

A skull splitting headache took over and I gripped my head.

I won't kill them, I won't!