Don't Think Dirty!

He was right. I was definitely tired, sweaty and panting, but he wasn't done with me yet.

Good Lord, how can he last so long?!

He's just a civilian!

I screamed in pain and looked up at him.

"Asshole." I growled and tried to push myself up.

Gun grinned and pushed me back down with his foot.

I glared at his and grabbed his ankle before pulling it, dropping him to the floor.

I rolled aside, raised my foot and brought it down to try and kick him in the face with my heel.

That jackass had the audacity to roll away.

"OW, YOU BITCH, I JUST BROKE MY FUCKING FOOT!" I hissed and rolled on my side, holding my foot.

"Get up. We're not done training." Gun looked over me, lighting a cigarette.

"No smoking! I'm definitely not sleeping with you tonight!"

NO DUMB ASS, SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT FROM SLEEPING NEXT TO SOMEONE!

Ah, fuck me!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"My house, my rules." He let out a mouthful of smoke.

"I'm going to hit you...."

"Well that's kinda the point of this training." He took a long drag. I stood up and winced, fixing my shirt and pants.

I suddenly tried to punch him but he caught my fist.

"Huh?....WAIT, PLEASE DON'T!" I begged but it was to late. Gun flipped me and I screamed before landing face down.

"Ugh...." I frowned and tried to push myself up, only for him to sit on my back, still smoking. I tried to turn and elbow him but he stopped it, twisting both my arms behind my back.

"Ugh! You bitch!" I tried to wiggle free but I couldn't. At least not without outing myself to him.

"Okay, off. AGH!" I shouted as he gripped my hair and pulled it to raise my head towards him.

"No. I've been going way to easy on you, YN. Now you are going to get out of my grip and exit the room, all on your own." He ordered, his breath tickling my ear.

"Fuck you!" I snapped and tried to stand.

"I said," Gun pulled my hair a little harder. "you're going to get me off of you, all on your own."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I won't get off you and your training will be intensified."

"Why are you even doing this?!" I tried to free my hands but I couldn't.

"Because you aren't taking this seriously. Don't make me waste my time, YN. I don't like having my time wasted."

"Hey, you're the one that wanted to do this!" I reminded and hissed when he pushed my head against the floor.

"Well guess what YN. We're here now and I've spent way to much time teaching you all this just for you to give up now. I could be raping you right at this moment!"

"But you're not."

"But I could!"

"....but you're not."

I was picked up and slammed on my back.

"AGH!" I coughed and he got on top off me again. I tried to punch him but he slammed my hands down on the floor, my wrists pinned by his left hand.

Bitch, I'm not wearing a bra! You didn't give me time to change, you literally carried me out here!

Why did I just think that?

"Get off me you heavy roly poly looking ass bitch! I can't breathe!" I hissed.

"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea." He hummed and wrapped his fingers around my neck.

"Oh, what are you going to do, kill me! Go ahead! Do it! Bitch, I've been waiting to die my whole life! Do it! Go!" I grinned, swallowing with a bit of trouble.

"I will if I have to." He pressed down harder causing me to cough and a few tears collect in my eyes.

"Mother fucker, you need to squeeze a little harder to kill me so go ahead. Use your other hand as well. Go ahead, I won't fight you. I'm TRYING to die." I grinned wildly at him, tears from the lack of air in my lungs trickled down my face.

He raised an eyebrow and I smiled at him. I glanced to the side and tried not to thrash around.

"You really are suicidal...." Gun muttered and I laughed before gasping for air and wheezing.

"Oh, ou re-lay thINK so-o?" I whispered, my vision now blurry.

"You need help." I could tell he was frowning.

"I know I do. But I rather bake to cope. And bother you." I chocked out.

"A near death experience could change your mind."

"I know." I smiled. "Don't tell me you think this is my first? The first one is always the scariest. At this point, this is any other Tuesday afternoon."

"It's not Tuesday or the afternoon."

"Shut up. Aw shit. I can't die! My death would be an inconvenience!"

"YN, are you kidding me right now?"

"I still owe people stuff and there's still people that need my help and shit! The boys would get themselves killed! Well, maybe not Seb...and Jordan still owes me five dollars!" I kicked him off and sat up, gasping for air. I coughed and rubbed my neck. "Ow...were you even squeezing hard?" I smiled jokingly at him, wiping the tears away.

"You're crazy."

"That's a fucking given. But most importantly, what I am is bruised and in pain as well as all sweaty. I'ma go shower." I winced as I stood up and my knees buckled. "Ow..." I muttered and walked to my room.

My body was covered in large dark bruises.

Damn, he got me good. I'm not going to do anything tomorrow....

I carefully washed my hair and body, making sure to get all the sweat, spit, tears and blood.

"Even the water hurts..." I whisper as I rinsed off. I turned the tap off and stepped out onto the soft mat before carefully drying myself and slipping on my underwear.

I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out of the bathroom, tossing a hoodie and sweats on the bed before laying down on my back next to my pj's.

I'm just going to relax a bit before I actually get dressed.

(Tbh, I was planning to make this chapter a lemon but I was like, nah. But we can tease the readers a bit! Anyways, bye!)