Cuddle Buddy

BANG!

I jumped up confused.

I squinted from the bright light and rubbed my eyes in an attempt to wake up fully.

Ew, was I drooling?

"God damn it, Goo, can you be any louder?!" Gun hissed angrily.

"Sorry, my hands are full!"

"You might as well scream to wake the girls."

"It was an accident! Now lower your voice!"

I laid back down and brought the blanket just under my eyes.

I glared at the two fuckboys as they entered the living room.

I can't believe he's my brother... actually, I can.

Now that I think about it, what was wrong with him?

Why the hell did it take me this long to realize?!

This fucker would take me to the park and stay in the car with whatever girl he was hanging out with. My little seven year old self never thought much about their car shaking and the windows fogging up.

Ugh, nasty pervert!

Hey, at least I got to play in the park!

"Those girls are so tiring." Gun grunted and tossed his suitcase aside.

"Tell me about it. I thought they'd never let us leave without giving them dick." Goo pulled his shirt off and stretched.

They turned to look at each other and my face flushed red as Gun began to unfasten his belt.

OH MY GOD, DID THESE TWO NOT HAVE ENOUGH SEXY TIME ON THE BOAT?!

NOOOOO! I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE!

DON'T CURSE MY POOR LITTLE EYES LIKE THIS, I BEG OF YOU!

"I'm going to go check up on YN." Gun said folding up his pants.

"Not like that you're not! Don't even think about entering her room naked, you bastard!"

"So my pants are off and my shirt is opened, so what? What are you going to do about it?"

"Why you-!"

"ACHOO!" I sneezed after the fuzz of the blanket tickled my nose.

"AHHHH!" Goo screamed and jumped into Gun's arms.

"Sorry..." I sat up and fixed my oversized shirt.

"What were you doing there?!" Goo gasped.

"Sleeping." I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes again.

"You have a million rooms and you sleep on the couch?!"

"Hey, can you get off now?" Gun asked with Goo still in his arms.

"I was looking out the window cause the stars were pretty." I huffed as Sancus trotted down the stairs, trampling Mew who was also coming down, and ran towards Gun with his squeaky cow.

I blinked as Gun drop Goo on his ass to give the babies some attention.

I watched before huffing and collecting my things.

After making my way up to my room, I threw myself on my bed and hugged my pillow angrily.

What whores those two are!

I may or may have not stalked Gun's Instagram, found the five girls in his following list, looked through their profiles, and googled them to find out more about them.

They're all filthy rich, stripers, models and three of them are pornstars.

UGH, I COULD MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER THAN THEY CAN!

Stop it!

I rolled onto my back and covered my face with my pillow.

"Well fuck you, fuck them, fuck me, fuck us, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I hissed and kicked the air angrily.

"Well, well, well, don't you have a potty mouth?" I heard him chuckle.

"What do you want, Gun?"

The door closed softly.

"I just came to say an official hello. The last time we spoke, you hung up on me."

I felt him climb on top of me and he pulled the pillow off my face.

"Last time we spoke, you compared me to Goo. And besides, I'm sure you were dying to get back to your little girls." I raised an eyebrow.

"I was actually trying to get away from them."

"So you were using me? What, did your dick need a break?"

"I didn't touch those girls."

"I'm sure, besides, I don't care, I'm not your girlfriend. She seems to like sharing you."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Mmhmm, sure bestie."

He gently laid on me, placing his head on my neck.

He placed both hands next to my head and sighed.

"I told you, I only like one girl and I'm trying to get her to like me back but she won't acknowledge my hints."

"Then maybe you should tell her straight forward. Your crush sounds like a dumb bitch...."

"She is." He sighed again and wrapped an arm around me.

"Maybe you should-"

"I am."

"Don't cut me off!"

"Okay, Samu-"

"I fucking dare you to finish that sentence. I dare you, I want you to see what will happen."

He chuckled, I could feel the vibrations of his body pass onto mine.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and I narrowed my eyes.

"Did you just lick my neck?"

"No, I licked my lips causes they're dry.

"Hold on, chappy, I got some lip balm somewhere... oh! Here, let me put it on you." I pulled the small tube out of my drawer and turned to Gun.

I carefully applied it then looked and gasped.

"What?"

"It's tinted!"

"What?!"

I tried to take it off but his lips were stained.

"YN!"

"I'm sorry, hold on, I have a nude color!"

"Why do you have two?!"

"Because I have this one in case I see a cute boy and one for normal days! I haven't seen a cute boy yet so I didn't have to use it!"

"Wait...so I'm not cute?"

"No, bitch, you FINE as fuck."

Why the hell did I say that?!

He chuckled again and rubbed my side under my shirt softly.

Shivers ran down my spine.

I wonder if he remembers my ribs are broken? Who knows, but I don't want him to leave.

I played with his hair causing the strong scent of his shampoo to intensify.

God damn, he smells good...

I shouldn't get too comfortable though, nothing lasts forever.

But God damn, he smells amazing!