STOP HITTING ME WITH YOUR CAR!

(Sorry for the late update 😳😬. I thought it was earlier!)

Goo walked out of the building and I frowned. Where's Gun?

"Hey, I'll see you there in a bit." Goo said into his phone, my mic picked up the other voice.

"Hurry up before the Chairman takes it out on me." Gun snapped. Goo laughed and got in his car before driving away.

I dropped off the building and made my way towards the door my brother just came out of.

Bright lights and the sound of tires made me turn. The car hit me and sent me flying. I stood up and groaned before Goo hit me with his car. I was sent flying again and hit a brick wall, some concrete blocks falling on top of me. I groaned and read the pop up notes.

My forehead was bleeding, along with my lip and shoulder. I could already feel the bruises forming on my cheek and from my side/stomach all the way down to my knee. Nothing was broken thankfully. My suit was strong and saved me.

Gun and Goo stepped out of the cars and I wheezed. That's why I heard two voices...fuck me. I pushed the blocks off and winced as I stood up. I looked down to see that my ankle was caught under some rubble. Well fuck you, guess I'll just die then, huh?

Goo smiled and grabbed my helmet.

"Hello Sargent Death, let's see who you really are...."

He put his hands on my helmet and I gasped. He pulled up and I winced.

"Oh. I guess you're still a mystery, huh? How do you get this.... Ah here we go!"

I deadpanned at my older brother before the electric shock zapped him.

"Owie!" He yelped and jumped back.

"Holy shish kabob, that hurt." He laughed and looked down at his hand. Gun rolled his eyes and reached for me. I grabbed one of the blocks and hit him across the face with it.

You bitches, now I have to come up with an excuse for my face!

I pulled my leg out and winced. Ow, shit dog!

It hurt to apply pressure but I ignored it. I grabbed them both, conked their heads together then ran away, sliding down a sewer and hurrying down the damp tunnels. I got home, turned off the cameras and huffed. I tossed my suit and helmet in their cleaning stations, ran up the latter to my room grabbed a glass sighed before throwing myself down the stairs.

I hate my life.

I heard the door open and I pushed myself up.

"Ow..." I groaned and pulled a piece of glass out of my knee.

"YN? YN!" Goo ran to my side. Gun looked into the room and his eyes widened.

"What happened?!" Goo asked checking me over.

"I stepped wrong and and went PLOP."

"YN! You have to be more careful! Gun, get a broom and the first aid kit!"

"I didn't do it on purpose!" I said. Like a lier. (Did I just quote John Mulaney? Yes. I. Did.)

Goo scooped me up and put me on the table. If he had put me on the couch, some glass could fall off and cut someone else later. Glass in the ass is the worst. Trust me, I know....

"How many times am I gonna have to do this? This morning it was thorns, now it's glass. What is it going to be tomorrow? Knifes?"

"Nah, scissors."

"YN, I swear to God."

"Chill, chill!" I said as he pulled pieces out of my skin.

I turned and saw Gun's face.