Issues Downstairs

I glanced at Gun's bathroom nervously.

He had been in there for a little while and it sort of sounds like he's in pain.

Did he eat something that didn't agree with him?

At times it sounds like...a moan?

I can't be sure though, the noises are muffled.

I already finished my make up and picked out my black heels, I'm just waiting for him.

Maybe I should call a doctor?

The toilet flushed and about two minutes later, the door opened.

His face was red and he was breathing heavily.

He looked up and paled a bit when he saw me.

"YN?! What are you doing in here?!"

"Um, waiting for you? Are you okay? You sounded like you were in pain." I frowned in concern.

His face contorted into that of horror and looked back into the bathroom.

"How much did you hear?!" He closed the door, only leaving enough space for him to lean out.

"Not much, it was hard to hear. You don't need to look so embarrassed, there's no shame in having diarrhea or constipat-"

"Huh?!"

"What?" I asked confused. "It's okay, Gun, these things happen."

"I don't....ugh" He sighed and pressed his fingers against his temples. "Whatever, let's just go." He stepped out and closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Are you sure you're okay to fly?" I asked standing up.

"I'm sure."

"If you say so." I stretched and walked towards the door.

"Isn't that dress a bit short?"

"What are you, Goo? And it's the only black dress that doesn't look like I'm going to a party."

He chuckled and closed the door to his bedroom after we had exited.

Gun pulled me into his lap as the plane took off.

He's not going to shit on me, will he?

I let him rub my thighs and he gently pressed my head into his neck.

I'm actually surprised he's going to pay his respects. Who knew he'd take time out of his day to do this. And why does it have to be in Tokyo?

"Don't fall asleep," Gun muttered into my hair.

"Why not? I'm tired and we have two hours plus the time it'll take to get to the place."

"You'll be groggy and you might mess up your make up and hair."

"Ugh, fuck looks, I just want to sleep."

He chuckled and leaned the chair back, pulling me down on top of him.

"You're so cute, Princess." He gently caressed my face and I blushed, gripping his purple shirt.

"It's the makeup, so shut up you bastard!"

"You're adorable when flustered. It makes me want to kiss you even more." He smirked and gripped my hip with one hand.

"K-kiss me?! Oh my God, are you drunk?! Did you have too much to drink on your way home?! What are you talking about wanting to kiss me?!"

"You're beautiful, you know that? With or without makeup."

"No, I'm not, I'm ugly-UGH!"

I winced as I was suddenly pinned down on the seat. Gun was now on top of me, his face inches from mine.

"Don't you ever dare say that again, I won't have or tolerate that sort of talk around me. If you ever insult yourself like that again and if I hear it, there will be consequences. Do you understand?" He asked, his breath tickling my ear.

This bastard definitely forgot about my broken ribs.

It's fine, he's hot like this...

"Do you understand?" He asked again, seemingly annoyed when ignored.

"Yes, sir." I gave an embarrassed two finger salute, earning an eye roll from him.

We locked eyes and stayed like that for a few seconds till I broke eye contact and pushed him off me.

God damn it, we're going to pay our respects and I'm upsetting him.

∞Cody's POV∞

"Do you think YN and Gun will ever get together?" I asked Sebastian as I sketched out a picture of the vase in front of me.

"They will, YN just needs to understand he likes her too." He flipped the page of the book he was reading on the couch in front of me.

"Yeah, that's one of the main obstacles in their relationship. Jordan said he was trying to confess in Tokyo but she was half asleep and didn't understand."

"It's also her not accepting that she's capable of being loved. I don't think it's so much that she doesn't understand because she's dumb, but everyone in her life has left her and she never experienced true love, other than Goo of course. Goo left her and she met us in The Academy. Because she went through so much with us, she trusts us and thinks of us as family. She hasn't done anything huge for Gun, at least not that he knows, so she would never even think he could like her."

"True. Gun is going to have to straight up tell her. She won't understand hints. Poor YN... I'm nervous for when they do get together."

"Why?"

"Think of it, she doesn't think she did anything worth remembering her for. She's going to think he's going to leave her for every girl he looks at. She's going to think they're better and she's going to try and leave. I'm worried that he may get annoyed with her for that and leave her."

"That is a possibility...she may also become too possessive over him. You remember what she did when that other girl tried to take Jordan and said that he was her best friend? She is extremely protective offer her family."

I frowned.

"True. She doesn't like people taking what's hers, people or objects."

"She's scared. He took everything from her once and left her with nothing. She had to build up to where she is now and she'll do anything to not lose her new family or her things."

"He tried to get rid of her to keep her from messing up his plan but he ended up digging his own grave." I laugh and sighed.

"Fear of abandonment is no joke, especially when it becomes extreme....at least she's planning her revenge."

"Do you think that'll make her happier?"

"No, probably not. Revenge hardly ever gives us the satisfaction and relief we expect. It won't change her past or take away her trauma and fear. I actually hope she never gets to finish her plan. It might end up leaving her empty and even more confused."

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?" Sebastian looked up at me confused.

"Oh. I thought Jordan told you."

"Told me what?"

"The plan."

"What plan?"

"To keep the Chois' alive and YN from completing her plan. We're throwing curveballs to knock her off track. I thought you were part of it. All the other Guardians are..."

"Oh. I thought you didn't know so I never brought it up."

"I know about the plan."

"Well, I know you know about it now."

I snorted and shook my head before going back to my sketch.

"Hey, can we order take out? I'm in the mood for tacos."

"We had take out yesterday."

I grinned but we ended up getting take out.