Excuse Me?

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up straight.

"Hello Mr. Park, it's nice to see you again." Jordan smiled.

"Mr. Alkinin." Gun nodded and I stood up, handing my best friend his coat back.

"Bye Jordan, see you later." I waved and walked over to Gun. He waved back and I looked up at Gunny. "Done talking with your friends?"

"They're not my friends."

"Then how do you know them?"

"Rich people know each other."

I nodded and Jordan glanced at us before walking away. Gun watched him till he was out of sight, then looked down at me.

I glanced around confused, then back at him.

"What?"

"How do you know Jordan?"

"I helped Duke get into HALE, remember?"

I'm not lying. I'm not saying that's when we FIRST met.

"You two seemed very close."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Last time I checked, my love life is none of your concern." I hummed before turning and walking away.

"I just want to know if he's your boyfriend or friend or friend with benefits." I sat on a couch, crossing my arms and legs as I raised in eyebrow at him.

"Maybe a fuck buddy? A one night stand?"

I raised my eyebrow even higher.

"Do I really seem like that kind of girl to you?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"No. But I have a feeling I know a lot less about you then I thought." He said putting an arm behind me on the backrest.

I hummed and gave him a playful look.

"There's a lot of things we don't, and probably never will, know about each other." I smiled.

"Why's that?" He asked scooting closer.

"Because we live in two different worlds. For all you know, this could be the last night you see me."

"Is it?"

"Is it what?" I asked playing dumb.

"The last night we see each other?"

At this point he was right next to me, our legs pressed together.

"Who knows. It might not be our choice. This could be the night you get caught by the police, or maybe I need to move to another country for one reason or another. A big earthquake could hit and swallow us up. Maybe an explosive goes off or this place catches on fire. We could get shot or have a heart attack. Car accidents happen all the time as well."

"That's a sad way to think." He said. I hummed and leaned against him, playing with the rolled up sleeve of his shirt.

"But it's a good way to not be caught by surprise. Sometimes it's better to expect the worst than hope for the best and be disappointed." I said more to myself than to him, tugging at his sleeve as I got lost in thought for a few seconds.

I blinked then smiled at him.

"What's your idea of a good time?" I asked not having anything else to say.

"Sex, fighting, buying expensive things, being surrounded by pretty girls and money." He shrugged and I stared at him with a deadpan. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and then glanced at some loud people near us.

Stupid drunks.

"Alright Princess." He hummed putting his arm around my waist.

"Call me that one more time and you're losing your dick owning privilege."

He laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world and not a serious threat.

"Anyways, what's your idea of a good time?"

I thought for a second. My idea of a good time?

"Maybe... spending time with my friends and my babies? Painting is fun too. Reading, doing service, helping people whenever I can. Eating and sleeping is really nice." I smiled and he snorted.

"You're weird."

"You're a psychopath." I shrugged and he laughed loudly. Why does he laugh so much when it's just us two and drunks, but not when we're around other people?

I reached up, poked and then squished his face.

"Aww, look at that cutie." I laughed and he raised an eyebrow at me. I snorted and let go of him. I don't think Jake's cheeks were this squishy.

I smirked as I examined his face.

"Whatever you're planning, you better stop."

"Why?" I smiled innocently.

"I know that look. It's a look of mischief."

"Oh please, it's not that bad!"

"It definitely is. What is it?"

"I'm just thinking of how I'm gonna do your makeup without waking you up tonight."

"I'll make sure to not fall asleep then." He nodded and I booped his nose.

"I can wait. I'm a very patient person." I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Then you can't die or leave." He smirked down at me.

"Is that a challenge? I could run away right now and crawl in your window, do your makeup and leave again, but this time for good."

"Now I know your plan so I can prepare ahead of time."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest.

What a weirdo.

Suddenly, a wad of cash was shoved in my face and I jumped in surprise.

"Oh, can I help you?" I asked confused.

"Count it."

"What?"

"Count the money." He acted like I should already know how this works.

What a jerk.

I took the money with some hesitation and found that it was 10,000 dollars.

"Ten thousand?" I asked confused.

"That should be enough to cover whatever he paid for, let's go."

Gun's grip tightened around me and I could feel him glare in anger. I gripped his shirt nervously and leaned further into him.

"Sorry, I think you're confused..."

The man looked annoyed.

"What, you want more? How about 50,000? 100,000? I don't care, I'll pay more then this idiot."

"Gun isn't an idiot, don't call him that!" I defended him, tightening my grip on him.

"Is he playing you extra to say nice things about him? Come on, if I've said it once, I'll say it a million times, I'll pay more than him."

"Listen, I'm not paying anything to have her here with me, alright? Now fuck off."

Wow, Gun is really keeping his cool! I would have thought he'd  beat the shit out of him for thinking that he has to pay to have a girl with him.

"Oh please, a slut is a slut." He snorted.

Gun was on his feet in half a second, his glasses in hand.

"Gun, no!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around him.

It was useless though.

Before Gun's fist could even reach the guy's face, the perv had already been sent flying through a window by someone else.