Pushing Him Away

(I literally have the best readers in the world, oh my Lord, I love you all so much, you have no idea how much you guys mean to me! I notice when some of my most active readers disappear, and of course I get dad and miss them and I hope they're alive and well, just tired of this book, but I do worry for you all. Even if you do leave me I'm happy that you took the time to read as much as you did! Thank you all, and apologies for the crappy chapters, next week's are better! 💖💖💖💖)

I stopped swimming and frowned. I dove down and swam all the way to the bottom of the pool, kicking to keep myself down with my hands on the floor.

What am I talking about? Break my heart?

HA!

Hurting him won't hurt me, much less break my heart! I don't like him. He needs to stop touching me so much and he needs to stop following me around like a lost dog.

I glared and closed myself off. I closed my emotions and pushed him out of my thoughts. I was trained for this.

Two arms hooked under mine and I was pulled up to the surface. I coughed and elbowed Gun.

"What the fuck?! What did you do that for?!" I snapped and shoved him.

"You were down there for a long time. You needed-"

"If I needed your help I would have asked! If I wanted to come up, I would have! You think I'm some bitch ass who can't take care of herself?! You think that just because your a guy that I need your help?! I don't need you! But you know what I do need from you? For you to leave me the fuck alone! You're always following me out whenever I go on a walk or shit, did you ever think I was trying to get away from you?! And all this shit about you giving me your sweater?! I'm not a fucking damsel in distress! Acting like you're my friend and shit?! Fuck off! Whoever is paying you, tell them to stop because I don't want you around me! If the Chairman is paying you to spy on me, tell him to shove it up his ass! Stay the fuck away from me!" I swam away and climbed out the pool.

I dried myself off in a separate room and leaned against the wall. Tears welled in my eyes but I wiped them away. I'm not crying for him. Fuck that bitch. I took a deep breath and exited the side room. He wasn't in the pool anymore. There was a trail of puddles leading to the door. I sighed and made my way to my room.

I got in the shower and sobbed quietly.

My mission is my number one priority.

The New Group is my number one priority.

I can't let myself get distracted.

Not by my brother and not by Gun.

I got out and sighed. I threw on clothes and walked out of my room in irritation.

I made my way downstairs and found Sofia who was making herself a sandwich in the kitchen. She smiled and waved when she saw me.

"Come on." I snapped. She huffed and tried to bring her snack.

I glared.

"Leave the sandwich."

"But-"

"Leave it."

She huffed but put it down before following me to one of the rooms.

I closed the door and sat on a chair.

"Number one, stay the HELL away from Goo. You're not here to meet the love of your life, you're here to learn from me. If you want to mess around and not take this shit seriously, you can pack your bags and go back to streets, I don't care. I don't have time to take care of children, do you understand me?"

She blinked in surprise.

"But I don't-"

"Don't try and make excuses. I said stay the fuck away from him. Two, stop saying that Gun and I have a thing for each other. I mean it, you stop it right now. If you do it even one more time, you're out of here. I don't care what Ares Water says. I'm the one in charge here. I chose who stays and who goes."

She looked shocked.

"O-okay...."

"Good. Now, let's get to our lesson." I snapped and began to train her on how to punch and kick properly. She looked sad. Maybe I should calm down. I can't just treat her like shit because I'm upset.

I sighed. I need to call Jordan. I don't know what to do. This girl acts like we're friends but I'm her boss. I can't get friendly with her till she's properly trained.

She's not even a real member of New Group. Why should I have to train her?! What if she ends up like Plato? No, I know how much to teach now. I need to just limit it.

"That's enough for tonight. Go straight to your room. ONLY your room. Don't stop to talk to anyone." She nodded and I opened the door but another hand was already on the other door nob.

Gun looked down at me and I was a bit shocked. I quickly recovered and pushed past him.

He's a bitch ass. I don't fuck with him.

I made my way up the stairs and went into my room. I locked the door and facetimed Jordan.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm pissed and a horrible person."

"That's not true. Tell me what's going on."

I told him the situation and he listened quietly.

It was like, two and a half hours later when I finally stopped ranting. He nodded then shook his head.

"Well, I don't really know what to say. You want to complete this mission, and he works for the guy you're against. Can't you find a way to be on good terms with this guy and still complete the mission? Although it will make it harder."

"He would kill me if I took his high paying job away. And then when he'd want to fight, what would I do?"

"He could join New Group."

"HA! Yeah right! He would...God, I don't even know what he'd do."

"If needed, I could beat his ass."

I laughed and shook my head.

"If needed, which is not necessary at the moment."

The door opened and I jumped. Didn't I lock it?!

Gun leaned against the doorway and I sneakily flipped the camera so Jordan could see him.

"What do you want? Ever heard of knocking?"

"What are you mad about?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Well one moment you were fine, then you were all pissed."

"Did it ever occur to you that I just don't want you around me?!"

He was silent then tilted his head.

"Are you on your period?"

(God Fun, you can't just ask a girl if she's on her period!

I threw a pillow at him.

"GET OUT! GOO, GET THIS BITCH ASS OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

Goo stumbled over confused and looked between us.

Was he pulling his pants on just now? Why is his shirt all messy?

"What?" He asked leaning against the door frame, crossing his legs awkwardly.

Wait...nevermind, focus!

"Get him out of my room!"

Goo looked confused but pulled Gun out, closing the door behind them.

"Ugh, stupid bitch." I whispered and Jordan looked at me after I flip the camera back.