Saving Kurtis

I knocked on the door and Gun looked around confused.

"Where are we?"

The door opened and Jordan blinked in surprise.

"Oh hey! What's up? Mr. Park." Jordan put a hand out and Gun shook it after a moment of shock.

"Why aren't you wearing anything but your boxers?" I asked picking up Peck peck and petting her.

"Cause it's my house?" He grinned leaning against the door way. "How was I supposed to know you were coming? You didn't call. Hey, why do you have bandages on your face?!"

"But you have cameras dumbass. And I got a little itchy in my sleep." I said and pushed past him.

"You should try wearing gloves or something, Also, you're lucky I love you. That and you're holding my child so I can't hit you." Jordan said closing the door after Gun walked in.

"You wouldn't hit me, period."

Jordan laughed and leaned against a door. I tilted my head then shook it dismissively. I placed Peck on her cushion before opening a different door.

"Hey! Don't!"

I opened the trap door and pulled up Kurtis by the shirt.

"Mmph!"

"I know, I know." I said and ripped the tape off."

"That bitch ass had me in there for a week! What took you so long!?" He screeched in his German accent.

"I had other matters to attend to." I told the #3 of New Group.

"And you couldn't take five minutes to get my ass out of that hole?!"

"I thought you were busy." I shrugged and Peck flew on to his head.

"Ugh, this thing. I'm going to make it into a chicken nugget and feed it to the poor....AND I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WATCH THE WHOLE THING, YOU FUCKER!"

"TRY ME BITCH! BRING IT!"

"Oh ma Lord. You two are exactly like your last names, they're perfect for you guys. They describe you guys perfectly."

(For anyone that doesn't understand, Sodium will explode or ignite when it touches Alkaline. That's why I made their last names Alkinin and Sodiu. Stupid, I know but I thought it was funny.)

I looked at Gun and he looked beyond confused.

"It's okay, they're always like this. They don't like each other one bit."

"But...he kidnapped him...."

"Yeah, I told him to stop because he would always do this like, three years ago. He stopped doing it as much. It's okay though, we don't need to call the police."

"Yeah, I don't want them here when I murder this jackass!"

"Come on tuff guy, we're leaving before you get your ass whooped." I said pulling Kurtis away.

"Yeah you run away, you baby!" Jordan said and blew a raspberry at my German friend.

"I'm not weaker than you! Come at me!"

I looked at Jordan who was 6'3 as well as muscular and weights about 220 pounds. Then I turned my attention to Kurtis who was 6'1, also muscular but not as much and weights only about 202 pounds.

I could carry him but I rather not. I grabbed a broom and hit Jordan with it.

"Ow!" He tried to run but I threw the sweep sweep at him, landing one last final blow.

"No more kidnapping or that broom is going up your ass!"

Kurt tried to run after him but I grabbed his ear and dragged him out to the car.

I opened the door and pushed him into the back. I got in the passager seat and an extremely confused Gun got in the driver's seat.

"Hey, can I drive?" Kurtis asked leaning in between the seats.

"You know, I kinda wanna live and not take out 50 other people with me, so I'm going to say no." I nodded and pushed his face back.

He huffed and I typed in his address into he gps.

"Hey, can we get food? Huh? Why are there bandages on your face?"

"Put your seatbelt back on! And I got itchy in my sleep."

"Ah, I see... But that bitch didn't feed me!"

"And you didn't feed him when you kidnapped him!"

"That's different!"

"How is that different?!"

"Because unlike that self proclaimed bitch, my ass is actually big! And I'm just better than him! I was also trying to starve him to death, so yeah!"

"No comment...."

"Hey!"

"What's does ass size have to do with food?!"

"Ima whole ass meal."

"You're not making any sense but okay, self confidence, we stan."

"Hell yeah."

"I....need new friends."

"Hey! I'm the only bitch you need, let's just leave Korea! Come on, Germany is nice and there's no speed limits!"

"I know. We lived there for a while. It was about three years ago, remember?"

"Yeah, why'd we leave?!"

"Because we had to?"

"Because fucking Jordan snatched you and everyone followed is the correct answer!"

"Jordan didn't snatch me, he invited me to Belgium and I followed. Everyone else wanted to go too so they followed. I told you you could stay.".

"No that bitch snATCHed yOu!"

"He didn't snatch me Kurt."

"Ima kill him "

"Don't kill my friend."

"Ima do it. That bitch!"

"Oh look, it's your place, bye!"

"Wow, rude!"

"You're just cranky because you've been locked up for a while. Eat, take a shower and sleep."

"M'kay thanks!" He yawned and stepped out of the car, waving and closing the door before walking away towards the apartment building.

"I'm...so confused."

"See why I wanted to come alone?" I smiled and poked his cheek. "But thanks for your help!"

"Yeah, your welcome." I could tell he was still having some internal conflict with the situation.

"Jordan and Kurt are good people, you don't have to worry about them being a danger to you. They won't kidnap you, only each other."

...unless I tell them otherwise, they'll leave you alone...but I can't tell you that....