Gun Is A Bitc-

(Hello my Lovely Bun Buns! I have a special announcement to make! I have officially finished writing book one! That's right! All 200 chapters are completed and patiently waiting for their turn to be uploaded and read by you all! With that being said, there will be a second book which continues this plot. Why? Because I could not fit all my wonderful and amazing ideas into 200 chapters which is all that is allowed by Wattpad, so be prepared! I know a large book may seem intimidating but I am trying my best to make them interesting! Plus, they're more intimidating when you actually have to write them...anyways, only 98 chapters until the end of this book! Alright, thank you all and I love you!)

I jumped up and punched him in response.

"Ow! You can't just punch your fiance like that! It's abuse!" He grinned and I tried to punch him again, but he snatched my arm, pulled me forward, grabbing me and made us do a dip.

I gasped and held on to him then glared in embarrassment.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, gripping his hand while my other hand was gripping the back of his shirt.

"What ever do you mean?" He smirked.

"Put me down, you bastard!"

"Okay." He shrugged and let me fall.

"Ack!" I fell on the floor and wheezed. He got on top of me and I blinked in surprise.

He smirked and pinned my wrists to the floor.

"You asshole, get off."

"Or what? What are you gonna do? You can't even beat me in training, now you're going to get me off of you?"

I lunged forward and bit his nose.

"Ow! Bitch!" He softly bonked his forehead against mine and I winced before I gasped.

(This may or may not have been where I had three heated lemons written but deleted them :D they were ..wow, They were INTENSE!)

"Say you're sorry."

"No."

"Say it."

"Let me do your make up and I'll forgive you."

"Excuse me?! You'll forgive me?! What did I do?!"

"You said fuck to me." I huffed at him.

"Oh, so you can say fuck, bitch, cunt, shit and everything else to me, but I can't say one thing to you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sensitive...🥺👉👈"

"And I'm not?"

I laughed, accidentally snorted, gasped and then laughed even harder.

"YN, calm down! You need to breathe!"

"You're not sensitive, dumbass."

"See, there you go again, calling me rude names. Now I need to lay down and cry." He laid down on me, using my chest as a pillow.

"You perv, get your head out of there."

"Sorry, I can't hear you over my tears."

I laughed, stroking his hair and patting his back comfortingly.

"There there my dear fiance. You're alright." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No. I'm inconsolable."

"Awww, poor baby! Whatever shall we do?"

"Suck my dick."

"Would you like me to toss you in the frozen pond and leave you there?"