Riddle Me That Miss Grace!

I'm not going to kill them! I won't, I can't, I refuse!

My head felt like it was about to split and I felt like I was in an oven. It was hard to breathe.

"Fuck, it's really hot in here." I muttered and fanned myself.

"You're sweating." Gun said but I hardly heard him.

"Do you want to go outside and get some fresh air?" Jordan asked grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the booth.

"Yeah, it's hot."

"YN, are you okay?" Goo asked.

"She's fine, she just needs to step out for a bit. Please take your seats, excuse us."

"But-"

"It's really hot." I repeated and pulled my soaked blouse off, tossing it aside.

"YN, put your shirt back on." Jordan left my side to pick it up but I didn't notice.

I walked out the door.

"Lock it and kill them all!" Sargent urged.

No! Stop it, I won't hurt anyone! Please stop it!

"Ma'am, you need to wear a shirt in the building!"

I don't know who said it, I didn't care.

I threw the doors open and hurried out.

"Ma'am! It's cold outside!"

I ran.

I ran in some random direction and didn't pay attention to anything.

"What the hell was that?!" Sargent Death snapped angrily.

"What do you think it was?" Miss Grace laughed. "It's her being weak."

So having normal human emotions makes me weak?!

"Yes. I trained you to be better than this."

No! I'm normal! I'm being normal!

"It's everything for the mission dumbass! I don't give two shits about Gun or Goo! I don't care about anyone, only the mission! Unlike you, I remember my training... I know better than to care about people individually. If you need to, you sacrifice them for the mission!"

"Hey, I'm glad you brought that up. So, if it came down to it, would you sacrifice Saber Claw too?" Miss Grace asked as she laid on her stomach, building a tiny snowman.

"You know what Miss Grace, I'm getting real tired of your constant bull shit. I think you should shut the fuck up."

"What are you going to do, fight me? You can't do it!" She laughed.

"Yeah, that's why you're dead huh? If I can't beat you, why are you dead, huh? Riddle me that, you trick ass bitch!"

Stop... please just stop, stop talking...

We won't stop talking till you're dead, dumbass. And once you're dead, you'll have to deal with the real people."

"We are you, YN. You can't get rid of us until you get rid of yourself."

How do I do that?

"You know how."

No.

"Then deal with it."

"Please just make sure no one else comes. We'll come back when she's ready."

Jordan.

I head footsteps and by the way the person walked, I knew it was Gun.

It's hot.

"It's been 30 minutes, put your shirt back on." Jordan flopped down next to me and handed me my shirt.

"It's to hot.".

"You're gonna be the same amount of hot with it on or off because of the panic attack. There's a higher chance of you getting frost bite or hypothermia." Jordan said and licked the tip of a napkin to clean some of the dry blood from my face and chest.

"Goo didn't come." I mumbled.

"Gun shoved him out of the way so he lost us. He tried to come after you." Jordan said softly as he continued to clean me up.

"If he wanted to, he could have found me."

"He may still be looking for you. I sent Gun to find him and keep everyone else away."

"I'm not going back. I was so stupid."

"I don't think they'll judge. If they have a problem with you getting triggered, they can come talk to me."

"I'm embarrassed."

"I know you are, but there's no reason to be. You needed to get out of there and you did it I'm the way your body found quickest. Gun scared you with his questions and Crystal being there only made it worse. It couldn't be helped."

"I can't be perfect if I keep freaking out at the tinest questions that you have no problems answering. We're assassins, we're trained for this. Why...we fake answers without batting an eye every single day and yet...and yet these stupid tiny questions make me freak out?"

"The smallest questions can be the scariest. And lying to loved ones is always the hardest. And you know that when you like someone romantically, it's a lot harder for you to lie to them."

I shook my head.

"Just take me back to Korea. I don't want to see them. Let's just complete this mission and disappear."

"You can't rush art."

"Last time I checked, I wasn't mother fucking Picasso."

Jordan laughed and shook his head.

"No, you're better."