God damnit Sofia!

(I tried to make today's chapter cute...hope I succeeded!)

Sofia gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth in a panic.

"NOO! No no no no, I did NOT just say that! Me and my big mouth! Gun PLEASE don't tell her I told you, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" She sobbed. "I wasn't supposed to tell you that! I only know because I read Cody's text messages about how YN was mad at Goo and how they act nothing like each other for siblings! Not even Goo knows I know, so please don't bring it up! Don't even hint at it, please! She'll kill me! Please, I can't let her know I told one of her biggest secrets! Please! You have to act like you don't even suspect anything!"

I was to stunded to say anything. Suddenly everything made sense. The moment we walked into that warehouse, his eyes locked on her and he froze for a second. He let out a noise I never heard from him before. That explains why she's always so disgusted when I asked if they were a couple or had sex.

I felt disgusting for even asking now.

But that explains why he's so protective over her and why he would follow her around behind her back and always wanted to give her money. Why he told her to move in with him, why he would always stare at her pictures on the internet, why he would watch videos of her from her time in PTJ. That explains why he went after those people that wrote shit articles about her.

That explains why he went on a rampage when she disappeared and why he freaked out when she got in that motorcycle accident.

That explains why they're so comfortable drinking from the same straw and stealing from each other.

All of their interactions suddenly made sense to me. I felt like an idiot for not noticing before. It was so obvious! They look so damn similar and everything!

They even have the same last name! Well.... actually, everyone in this Webtoon has the last name Kim or Park....so I guess that isn't really a big give away.

"Swear it! Swear to me that you won't tell YN or Goo!" Sofia begged, gripping my shirt.

"I-I won't tell her I know."

"Good." She sighed and let go before backing up, wincing, and gripping her thigh.

My phone lit up and we both looked at it. There was no notification, but I looked at my screen saver.

It was my black car parked at the edge of a cliff and the city lights lit up the background, the bright stars shining above. There was a girl sitting with her back to the camera looking up at the sky. I could still remember that night.

YN couldn't sleep and was keeping me company while I counted money. I told her to go to bed but she said she wasn't tired. I could tell she had trouble with falling and staying asleep, so I thought some fresh air and a car ride would help.

I parked the vehicle on that cliff and watched the stars. YN pointed out all the constellations and knew about their history. I had left to use the bathroom, kind of nervous to leave her alone but she assured me that she'd be okay.

When I was coming back, I took the picture and made it my screen saver. You couldn't tell it was her, it was to dark. But I knew. I knew it was her and that was enough. When she asked me why I did that, I told her it looked cool but unfortunately she was in the way.

She almost pushed me off the roof of the car.

I subconsciously put my finger on the finger ID and unlocked it to look at my home screen saver.

It was YN and I standing in front of a big mirror. She had on one of my hoodies, that she forced me to buy because apparently I didn't have any she could steal, with the hood up, my sunglasses on her and a facemask covering her nose to chin. She was leaning against me while making a peace sign.

Again, you couldn't tell it was her so I felt it was okay. When she asked about this one, I said my outfit looked good but I had to keep her in the picture because she was leaned against me so it would look weird.

I had a bunch of photos and videos of her on my phone that I look over just about every day when she's not around.

(Uhhh-, mother fucker, that's low-key creepy...young love I suppose.)

Our text messages consist of her ranting, sending memes and adorable GIFs when she's mad, mostly at me, and her asking for food or entertainment.

We have pretty good conversations, even over text, even when we're in the same room or she's laying on my lap. She'll ditch class and facetime me for five minutes or so. When she's alone, especially if she's nervous, she'll call me and we'll talk about everything and nothing. Sometimes she'll call me from the next room over and we don't say anything at all. We're just in comfortable silence.

"You really like her, don't you?" Sofia asked me.

I was silent as I watched the rain hit and run down the window.

"Yeah, I do."

"What do you like most about her?"

(Guess you'll have to wait till the next chapter... >:D)