Oh Shit, I'm In Japan

(I'm back! Y'all thought you could get rid of me? Nah! I'm feeling so much better then I was before and a lot of things are better with my life stressors. Also, I now have 161 chapters completely and I'm so excited for you guys to read them, they're pretty good if I do say so myself! I wish I could publish them all now but I know I can't. I know how this book will end too and how the second one will begin! Anyways, I'll stop ranting and let you guys get on with this dry ass chapter, bye! I love you all and thank you all so much for the support you guys showed me!!!)

San jumped out of the car, while I had to carry Mew in my arms because she is a lazy queen.

I closed the car door while Sancus explored his new and temporary home, marking his territory along the way.

Yellow snow...the only thing scarier is when it's red.

I grabbed one of the bags and walked to the house that was being unlocked by Gun.

Julie whistled for San to come join us and I entered the house lookling around in hidden amazement.

The inside looked a lot bigger than the outside let on. And it's all so clean and shiny too!

I'm with Gun 24/7, how does this place look and feel like it's being lived in already? It's warm and smells good too! There's not a speck of dust to be seen.

»Gun's POV«

OH THANK GOD!

I haven't been here in ages so I told some of my men to clean this place as soon as YN agreed to come with me. I didn't think they'd finish in time.

I guess knowing I'd kill them if they didn't complete the task and disappear before we arrived was good motivation.

But what is with this smell? Smells like...flowers and fruit...

I'm going to kill them. Are they idiots?!

"What's that smell? I like it!" YN smiled and set Mew down.

"You do?" I asked a little taken back by that.

Mew strolled away to investigate her new environment.

"Yeah, it smells sweet. Not overpowering but it smells....fresh."

"Well, that was the goal."

No it wasn't,you liar.

"Did you ask someone to clean for you?"

"Why would I need to do that?"

AHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE KNOWS! SHE FIGURED IT OUT! HOW DID SHE DO THAT?!

"It's just surprising how clean it is. Is there food or do we have to go out and buy something?"

UHHHHH?! I forgot to tell them to stock the fridge! Why didn't they do it without me having to tell them? It's common sense!

(If it's common sense, why did you forget to tell them, hmmm? 🤨🤨🤨🤨)

"Let's look."

YN peeked into a hallway and found the kitchen.

"Why is there seven fridges in here?" She asked and I looked around.

"Why not?"

My answer seemed to annoy her.

WHY CAN'T I MAKE YOU HAPPY?! ALL I HAVE IS MONEY, THAT'S ALL I CAN GIVE YOU! MONEY AND A BIG DICK! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?! EVERY GIRL I'VE EVER MET WANTS A GUY WITH MONEY, GOOD LOOKS, A BIG DICK AND EXPENSIVE SHIT! I CHECK ALL THOSE BOXES!

(sexy_trash3211 , don't start with me right now.)

THEY WOULD BE THRILLED OUT OF THEIR MINDS, ALREADY UNDRESSED BECAUSE OF HOW EXPENSIVE, SHINY AND BIG THIS PLACE IS! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT?! WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HIDING DISGUST AND DISAPPOINTMENT!

"Which one do I even open?" She asked and started with the first fridge.

"Come on YN, some of us gotta be broke for others to be loaded! Chill out a bit, I wish I had someone that wanted to take me to their mansions!"

"He's not my sugar daddy." YN huffed.

I CAN BE! I'LL BE ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST TELL ME! I'LL BE ANYTHING AND ANYONE YOU WANT ME TO BE! I'LL EVEN BE YOUR BOTTOM BITCH THAT EATS OUT OF THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!

"No one even brought up the words 'sugar daddy', hun."

YN looked into the fridge and placed her hands on her knees, searching for God knows what.

"What can we make with this..." She mumbled.

"We can go buy take out or get ingredients for whatever you want."

"Lemon bars!"

"We're not having lemon bars for dinner. Maybe dessert." I said a bit flatly but I was holding back a grin.

I don't want Julie to see me showing emotions towards her. I'm pretty sure she was playing at me in the car.

When is this girl leaving?! She's taking all of YN's attention from me...but at least YN seems to be enjoying herself. I'm okay with not having her attention as long as she's happy.

She continued to dig through the fridge when suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Julie chirped and ran off.

"Hola! Oh shit, I'm in Japan!" I heard her curse.

Julie is kinda a dumbass. She fits the roll of the annoying best friend....

(Back off my girl Julie, she's just comfortable enough to let her guard down 😤🤚)

"Oh hey, I know you! Wassup?! Long time no see! Last time I saw you, you weren't single! How's that going?" I heard her voice gasp.

"Hmm?" YN hummed curiously and glanced toward the hallway.

Who could it be?