Meetings

I pulled on my black suit and Jordan slipped on his boots. Kurtis made sure his gloves were on nice and snug.

Sebastian handed me the file and I flipped through it.

"Hmm. So he's a probable ally to Charles... Have Gun and Goo visited him yet?"

"No, but they received texts from Charles to talk to him. Charles and the target have exchanged many texts about working together. Gun and Goo were just supposed to top it off and offer him money."

"Understood. After the meeting, I'll take care of the order."

"You have to be quick, they're going to see him tomorrow."

I nodded and put the file away. Cindy sat with her legs and arms crossed. She bounced her knee as she watched Jordan.

Jordan is not an easy guy to get over. He's tall, incredibly good looking, fun, good natured and loyal. He's the guy you always want around and never want to leave. He'll go to the ends of the earth for you.

Cody leaned against Sebastian and yawned but then smiled at me.

"You guys go to sleep. It's 2 A.M." I smiled.

"We can wait for you guys." Cody shrugged, his arms around Sebastian's neck.

"There's nothing you guys can do for us here, we'll be fine. Get some rest." I smiled and picked up my helmet.

"Alright, good luck. You can use my shower once your done if you don't want to use Gun's." Cindy said standing up and walking away.

"Thank you! We have to get going, bye guys!" I waved and we put our helmets on before walking into a closet.

I pressed the wall and we were slowly lowered below the basement. We walked out and I took the keys out of my pocket. We slipped into the black car and to keep the peace, I drove and put Jordan in the back.

About 30 minutes later, we arrived. I parked the car and stepped out. Some guards checked us for weapons and then let us in.

We walked soundlessly down the hall and two heavy doors were opened by some different guards. Silence filled the room as we walked in and they watched us take a seat.

"May I bring you a drink or something to eat?" A butler came in front of us and bowed.

"We're okay."

He backed away, still in a bow and returned to his station.

It was really pointless of Russ to have these poor guys asking these things when everyone knows you don't drink or eat under the same roof as an enemy assassin. Eating food that you didn't bring while multiple enemies are around is a big no no.

Six more assassins arrived about an hour and a half later.

Russ finally stood up.

"Now that all the called upon groups are here, the meeting will begin."

The screen behind him lit up and it showed a map of Europe.

"Today we're going to talk about Plato."

Everyone glanced at me but I ignored them.

"Plato was in Norway for a few weeks but disappeared for a month. We caught a glimpse of him in the Baltic States then in Austria and then near the border of Slovakia and Ukraine about a month ago. We expect him to be half way through Ukraine this week. We don't know why it's taken him about a year to cross so few countries but there were a couple months that even New Group and Death Essense lost sight of him so he may have hit other places."

Pictures of Plato taken from a distance filled the screen then became small and hovered above dots in the countries he was seen at.

"He has killed plenty of agents from multiple groups, most of them being from the organizations sitting here. We all need to work together despite our feelings and differences. Does anyone here have any important information that we need to know?"

"I'm willing to work with you all, but don't forget that it will be me that will kill him. New Group will not forgive anyone who is hiding information from us that has to do with Plato."

There was silence, but I knew they understood.

"Anyone else?"

"Nightshade will join."

"Jacklers will join."

All the other groups waited for their turn to agree to join and the last one was Death Essence.

"Alright. We'll all send an agreed amount of agents in on the 14th. No less then 19 will be allowed and do not send your worst agents. This meeting is over, get the hell out."

Jordan, Kurtis and I stood up and walked out first, being in a hurry to complete the order before anyone notices my absence back at Gun's house.