He Knows

"Mr. Kim! It's been four hours! Class was supposed to end three hours ago!" Someone shouted tiredly.

"Eh? So what? Everyone, run a mile!"

"Again?!"

"Make that two!"

"This is abuse!"

"I'M CALLING THE FBI!"

"Tell them to suck my dick!" He called back.

They ran around the field even the girls who would always walk and talk at the back were running, scared of Goo making them do an extra workout again.

"Poor kids... I'm going to go talk to Goo and see if I can get him to let them go." I sighed and stood up.

I made my way over and he turned to look at me.

"Goo, chill."

"Why, I'm just helping them."

"You're going to kill them, give them a break."

"You think you get stronger with breaks?!"

"Yes, now let them go, we're supposed to be in class right now."

He pouted and looked at the kids.

"Alright, you guys get one hour of free time. But I don't want to see anyone sitting down or just standing around, play a game or something!" He shouted and all the kids trudged towards us.

"Seriously?" I narrowed my eyes at my older brother. "You're stupid."

"Shut up or I'll make you do a workout."

"You can't do that, I'm injured."

"Bitch, just yesterday you were going up and down the stairs on all fours and your butt."

"It's funner that way. By the way, do you know what would make you the coolest big brother ever?"

"If I made you wear a shirt with my face on it that warned all the guys to stay away or I'll kill them?"

"Um...no."

"I think that's a good idea."

"That's how you know it's a bad idea."

"Hey!"

"But do you want to know or not?"

"Let's hear it."

"If you bought pizza for the entire class." I beamed.

"Go fuck yourself." He beamed back.

"Hey!"

"I'm not wasting my money on these ugly, useless, and untalented kids."

"Hey! That's so mean!"

"It's honesty! What do I get in return?"

"Gratitude."

"The hell do I want that for?"

"Ugh, you're such an asshole."

"I know." He smiled proudly.

"Buy us pizza!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No, I packed you a ham sandwich, apples, and oranges, eat that."

"But I want pizza!"

"I'll get you pizza on Friday."

"But I want it now! Pizza always tastes so much better at school for some reason! Just like when it rains, it's cooler at school!"

He rolled his eyes and took his phone out.

"Yay! Oh, get a vegan pizza too!"

"Why?"

"Because like, five kids in our class are vegan."

"Five?! Ugh, hold on." He crouched down and began ripping grass out of the ground.

"What are you doing?"

"Will this be enough?" He asked standing up and showing me all the grass in his hand.

"Don't be rude!" I slapped his hand and he cackled.

"Hmph, I'm going back to Gun."

"Oh, speaking of which...." He grabbed my wrist as I tried to leave. "What happened at his house."

"Hm?"

"What happened at his house?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you and Gun were at his house. What happened?"

"Was something supposed to happen?"

There was this look in his eyes. He was suspicious, no, he was certain he knew what happened between us, he just wanted me to confirm it.

"You two were all alone. He's a pervert. Did he do something?"

"Why are you calling him a pervert and why is this coming up all of a sudden?"

"Why are you wearing makeup?"

"Because I want to."

His grip tightened almost painfully.

He knew I wouldn't give in.

"YN, let me tell you something." He pulled me closer. "If I ever find out he so much as touches you, I will kill him, do you understand?"

"Goo, you're overreacting."

"I'm protecting you. I will kill him, do you understand me? If you care about him like you say you do, don't give in. I know you like him back, but I won't let you ruin yourself. He's a pervert and dangerous, if you think I'm going to let you be in a relationship with him, you're wrong, I don't care if I have to send you away, I'll do what I have to do to keep you safe."

"Fuck off." I glared back.

"No, I will let you do a lot of things I don't like or approve of, but I won't let you date or get involved with Gun. You're old enough to make some decisions, but you're still to young to know which guy is good for you. I'm your brother, I'm not going to sit on my ass and watch him use you, break you and leave you. I know I've killed people before, but I won't think twice before killing someone to protect you."

"Stop talking this crap! Gun and I are not dating and we're not going to date. He doesn't like me, and I never asked for you to kill anyone! Don't put more blood on my hands!" I snapped and pulled away from him, storming over to the school.