Re-attempted Homicide

"Don't take them out of Japan yet." I whispered as Sebastian and Cody walked out the door. "Bye, thank you for all your help!" I waved and they waved back.

I closed the door and sighed tiredly. I banged my head against the door softly as to not bother the others or damage the door.

A hand slipped in between the wood and my forehead causing me to pause.

I looked up to see Gun.

Butterflies fluttered around my stomach and I blushed.

He was blocking my way from leaving.

Holy, he could fuck me from the back like this and it would be so fucking hot...

NO, EW, WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

....unless....

NOPE!

I slipped under his arm and ran over to Goo, tackling him and forcing him to carry me.

"Ah! What's wrong?" Goo asked confused.

"I'm tired." I said, my head buried into his neck.

"Go take a nap."

"Hmm, I actually think I will." I said but was startled to hear screams coming from Cindy's house.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!" I heard her shout and Jordan continued to scream in sheer terror.

I hopped off my brother and pushed the curtain aside to peek out the window.

There were loud booms and bangs as well as the sound of things breaking.

Fire, for some strange reason, shot out of the chimney.

I thought that was just for decoration???

Jordan screamed again and the sound of glass breaking made me yelp.

I watched him fly out the third floor window and fall while flapping his arms like a chicken.

BANG!

Ohhh, he hit the plane!

Mother fucker hit the plane!

"HAHAHAHH-AHHHHHH!" Kurtis's laughter turned into a scream as he flew out the same window and he hit the plane with a bang as well.

"Cindy! Stop it!" Sebastian shouted and I heard the back door get swung forward and hit the wall.

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Cody shouted and I leaned out the window to hear better.

"STOP IT YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH, THIS IS WHY JORDAN BROKE UP WITH YOU!"

"FUCK YOU! I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE BROKE UP WITH ME!"

"AGH, BITCH!"

BANG!

CRASH!

SMASH!

"BABE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Cody shouted from outside.

That's enough for today.

I closed the windows and pulled the curtains closed.

I turned and the four non-assassins stared at me.

"Can I help you?"

"...um." Crystal glanced at the others.

"Those are your...friends?" Goo asked concerned.

"Come on, they're not that bad-"

BOOM!

Car alarms were set off for about two blocks and I closed my eyes.

Why can't they do anything without me?

I pushed the curtains aside, open the window and sat on the ledge, facing in.

"YN, what are you doing?" Gun asked. Him and Goo walked towards me.

"They're my friends, I have to help them." I sighed and leaned back.

"YN!" Everyone screamed and ran towards me but I was already two floors down.

I hit the ground and rolled, jumping to my feet unharmed.

I scrambled up the fence.

"YN, WHAT THE FUCK?! GET BACK HERE!" Goo screamed but I ignored him.

I hopped over it and landed on my feet. I watched Cody carry Kurtis down and helped him sit against the wall of the house, some distance from Jordan.

"You got them?" I asked making my way to the back door.

"Yeah, go ahead." Cody said and began to dab some blood off Kurtis' forehead with a cotton ball.

Cody always carries around a first aid kit in case it is needed, which we usually end up having to use.

We're assassins and we're clumsy.

Not a good combination.

I'm glad Cody is always prepared and ready for any medical emergencies we come across.