Girl Fight

"I did nothing to you and all you're trying to do is ruin my life." Crystal snarled.

"HAH!" I laughed. I found that hilarious. "ME! I'M THE ONE RUINING YOUR LIFE?! Really?! Do you know what having your life ruined feels like or even means?!"

"Of course I do! You have something against my father and I when we did nothing to you!"

"DID NOTHING?! DID NOTHING?! YOUR FATHER SO- UGH!" I screamed and held my head from the splitting headache and frustration.

I shook my head and glared up at her.

"You think you're so special to your dad, yet you don't know half of what he's doing. I know more than you do and he hates me." I grinned. "You're just a pawn in his fucked up little plan, but he'll get rid of you the moment he doesn't need you. You better keep the pretty look or your own father will throw you to the curve."

"Fucking liar!"

I grinned at her anger.

"Hypocrite." I giggled. "Your father will die a slow and painful death. It's the least he can do." I grinned.

Oh.

I watched her fist in slow motion.

Weak.

Weak but it'll hurt if I don't move.

What should I do? Let her hit me then go off on her?

I can still go off on her since she swung first.

I might as well give her a freebie.

I stumbled and let myself fall from the force of the punch to my jaw.

"Hey!" Gun shouted. "You better stop!"

I looked up, wiping the blood from my mouth with a grin.

But..but wait ..

This isn't right?

He was standing between us, putting his arms back as if to guard... her.

"Wait, you're telling ME to stop?" I pointed at myself.

"Yes! You started it!"

No.

He's not supposed to defend her...

What about me?

"She threw the first punch!"

"You started the fight with the argument! You told her that you hope her dad dies a painful death. How would you feel if someone said that about your dad?" Gun snapped.

I was hurt.

I was hurt but as always, I turned it into anger.

"I don't have a dad, dumbass! You'd know that if you paid attention to anything I said! And my mother is already dead!"

He rolled his eyes and I started to get up.

"I'm not surprised they left you, I would do the same thing if I were them." Crystal snapped.

How dare she?!

How dare she?

How dare-

"YN!" Gun shouted and he lunged for me, but he was too slow. I tackled her by the waist and threw her down.

I punched her face repeatedly, glaring down at her. 

I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill her slowly and painfully.

Anyone that gets in my way will join her.

I was yanked off and I glared up at Gun.

"Stop it you cra-"

I punched him up the chin and jumped away.

"Fuck you, you never cared about me, I trusted you, that was my fault! This is why I can't trust anyone, you were watching me for them, you were always watching me, you never cared, this is why I don't trust people!" I snarled.

"You're insane!" He snapped.

I pulled the knife out of my boot and ran at him.

My tears flew back in the wind.

I'm going to kill Gun, I have to kill him to keep everyone safe.

I don't want to kill him, but I can't spare him just because of a crush.

He's a spy.

Goo is a spy.

Crystal is a spy.

DG is a spy.

Daniel is a spy.

Jay is a spy.

Zack is a spy.

Zoe is a spy.

Mira is a spy.

Everyone is a spy. They're all spies.

They're all watching me, I need to kill them and get out of here

"Good job, YN. Perhaps you aren't a complete disappointment." Miss Grace smiled.

I'm sorry.