Now What?

It hurt.

It hurt a lot.

I knew that even before I woke up.

But I didn't know what to do next.

I slept with him, now what?

Do I leave and never talk to him again? Do I apologize? Do I act like nothing happened? Should I call someone for a ride? What if Goo finds out?

...What if Gun asks me out?!

That wouldn't be like him... I should probably leave.

But with what clothes?! What if he says it's not his problem and throws me out?!

Are we ever going to talk again?

My eyes fluttered open slowly and it took me a few seconds to adjust.

My head was on Gun's shoulder and my good hand was on his chest.

I glanced down at the blankets. I could feel one of his arms around me with his hand on my shoulder and his other hand was on my hip.

He's still here? I would think he'd be gone by now.

That would have probably been easier.

Alright, let's do this.

Finally looking up, I made eye contact with him.

"Good morning." He said rubbing my shoulder softly with his thumb.

"Good morning," I said but my voice was horsey, making him chuckle and kiss my forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Breakfast will be here soon. I also told them to bring Plan B in case you don't have it on you."

"Oh... breakfast for you?"

"And you."

"Wait, you want me to stay?"

"Of course."

I blushed and gripped the sheets with my casted hand.

"So you're not kicking me out after getting what you want?"

"No, of course not. You should probably stay over for a few days or Goo will see you and know."

I nodded and blushed.

"Yesterday was... eventful."

He chuckled and nodded.

"It was. Did you enjoy it?"

I blushed darkly and buried my face into his side but nodded.

He chuckled again and pulled me on top of him.

"Then maybe we should do that more often." He rubbed my back and I don't think my face could get any redder.

"You're so cute when flustered." He kissed my forehead, leading down to my cheek and then my neck.

I whimpered and moved my head to give him more space to work.

DING DONG!

"Oh, the food must be here." He hummed. He stood up and slipped on his boxers before picking me up, covering me with one of his coats, and carrying me downstairs.

I blushed and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

He opened the door, took the food, and closed the door again before setting the bag on a counter.

He kissed my cheek as he grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and laid me down on the couch. He pushed my legs apart and kissed my lips gently.

I let out a small yelp and squirmed as I felt the frozen pack pressed against my entrance.

"Shh, it's going to help with the pain and swelling, you need to leave it, okay baby girl?"

I looked at him, begging silently.

"I know it's cold, honey, I know, but you need to leave it. Do it for me, okay?" He continued to kiss me as I trembled from the cold.

"Okay." I nodded and he kissed me one last time.

"Thank you, Princess. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Wait! Where are you going, please don't leave me!" I grabbed his arm.

"I'm just going to serve the food and get you the pill, it'll only be a minute."

He gently brushed my cheek with two fingers.

Reluctantly, I let go and watched him head into the kitchen.

I glanced down at the pack.

It's freezing!

But it is helping a bit...why is he being so nice?

Is he like this with all his other hook ups?

Should I ask Goo?

No, he'll know something is up.

My phone rang on the table next to me.

Speak of the devil.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Where are you?" Goo asked confused.

"Hanging out with Gun, why?"

"You hung out with the shit hair all night?"

"What about it? And don't call him that."

"Why's your voice like that?"

"I jumped into his pool and stayed outside in the cold for a few hours. Then I took a shower and fell asleep with wet hair."

"Fucking dumbass, anyways, you have to go back to school in two days, don't forget."

"I won't."

"Oh and...."

"Yeah?"

"Gun didn't act....WEIRD, did he?"

"Weird?"

"Like...he didn't touch or try anything, right?"

"Why are you bringing this up?"

"He's a pervert."

"You said that before, yes."

"I'm just saying, don't let him touch you...if he does I'll kill him!" He chirped cheerfully.

"Oh, shut up."

"If he thinks he can even think of touching my baby sister, I'll kill him, I'll do it. If he ever tries anything, I won't forgive him."

"Goodbye, Goo."

I hung up and set my phone aside.

"What did the piss hair want?"

"Just the usual, don't let him touch you, I'll kill him, blah blah blah blah blah. And don't call him that!"

He chuckled and handed me a glass of water along with a round tiny pill.

"Thanks." I sat up and winced.

This is going to be a long day...