It's The ___ For Me

I looked out the window and admired the snow covered city of Tokyo. With all the lights and shops, it looked like a movie.

Gun hasn't talked at all during this car ride. Did I upset him? Nah!

«In Gun's head»

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

OH MY GOD, WHAT DO I DO?!

SHE DIDN'T LIKE ME CALLING HER BEAUTIFUL, HOW DO I FLIRT?! I'M USE TO TELLING WOMEN STRAIGHT UP THAT WE SHOULD SLEEP TOGETHER AND THAT THEY HAVE BIG CHEST AND ALL THAT SHIT!

HOW DO I FLIRT?! I GOTTA WIKIHOW THIS SHIT OR SOMETHING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, I DON'T WANT TO MESS THIS UP WITH HER!

WHAT AM I DOING, THIS ISN'T A DATE, SHE ISN'T INTO ME!

SOFIA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT, SHE'S JUST MESSING WITH ME!

†Back to YN†

Why would he leave Japan, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Japan has always had a soft spot
in my heart.

Gun turned the corner and pulled into a parking spot.

"Ah, we're here already?" I asked and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Yes we are."

Yes? Did he just say yes instead of yeah or yup? What is wrong with him today?!

He got out of the car, closed his door and went around the car, opening mine.

BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

"Uh, thanks." I laughed a bit confused before stepping out. I pulled my coat closer and looked around. Why does this place look so familiar?

Gun closed the door and I looked up at him as he came to my side. I smiled at him and due to my inner panic, I playfully punched his arm.

"Come on Romeo, let's get inside before we freeze." I grinned and he nodded.

I hopped over to the front door and I smiled at Gun who followed calmly behind with his hands in his pockets.

"Come on slow poke. It was your idea to come here!" I smiled and he opened the door for me, something that's not to out the ordinary for him to do.

We were led to a small private room with a small, traditional Japanese table in the center.

"Gunny Gun, look!" I pointed out the window at the snow covered garden. "It's so pretty!" I whispered. My eyes widened and I turned to him excitedly. "I like the view."

"I'm happy you like the view." He nodded and sat with his back to the window.

"No! Again, I like the view!" I grinned and sat in front on him.

He gave me a confused look.

"Uhhh, okay?"

"No Gun! Come on, there's no way you don't know this!"

"What are you talking about? Is this one of your Tik Toks again?"

"Well yes, but actually no. Did you understand that one?!" I smiled and leaned forward, fluttering my eyes excitedly.

"If I say yes, will you calm down?" He raised an eyebrow but I saw the edge of his lip twitch upwards.

"You don't know either of them?! Are you even Gen Z?!" I gasped in shock.

"I'm a Millennial. I was born 1996, the last year a Millennial was born was 1997." He smirked.

"Oh my God, you're a so old!" I gasped and leaned back in horror but then shook my head and leaned forward again. "Come on Gun, you have to understand one of my jokes or references!"

"YN, I don't understand you, period."

"Hell yeah! And that's on periodt!" I laughed and he blinked.

"...what?"

"YOU WEREN'T MAKING A REFERENCE?!" I gasped in shock.

"No...I just meant that I don't understand you, even when you don't make references."

I gasped in shock and I was slightly offended.

"Oh yeah? Well, it's the underage drinking for me. It's the fact that you're a smoker for me. It's the obsession with fighting for me! It's the borderline illegal business for me! It's the wearing glasses in doors and at night for me! It's the not understand basic knowledge for me!"

"YN, I don't think you even know how to spell illegal."

"It's the rudeness for me! It's the money hunger for me! It's the you always fighting my friends for me!"

"YN, stop." He whispered, looking slightly attacked.

"It's the not knowing, 'I like the view-you do?-Yes-you're my best view-nye' for me! It's the-"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. You can show me all the TikToks and memes once we get back home, alright?"

"You promise? Don't fall asleep like last, okay?"

"I won't, I won't, don't worry."

"Yay." I smiled happily.

Our food was brought to us and I careful picked up my chopsticks and began to examin my food.

Gun did what any Japanese and Korean person would do while eating noodles and slurped.

I glanced at him and then at my food. I don't slurp my food anymore, I just can do it.

I know slurping your food here in Asia is considered polite, but I can't help it

(If I'm wrong, don't hesitate to tell me!)

I spent three years in that hell where I was taught to 'act like a lady' which didn't allow me to slurp.

You know, because in the Western World it's rude?

I would get punished if I even made a noise.

Then I spent three years in different countries where slurping was also seen as rude so I just can't do it, no matter what I tell myself.

Gun glanced up at me and I quickly looked down at my food.

I took a few noodles and put them in my mouth, taking them in quietly

"Oh." I covered my mouth as I chewed slowly.

"You don't like it?" He asked looking up.

"I do. Oh, that's really good." I smiled. It tastes so damn familiar...

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was just... surprised." I smiled.