Me? Gun's Girl? HA!

(Also, I might stop publishing so often..maybe just once a week. Is that okay with you guys? I use to have the same amount of chapters done and published. Now I'm like, six chapters behind. I just don't want to run out completely and make you guys wait more. Sorry...I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. I love you all! 😘🥺💖)

It was late, about seven in the evening. I should have called someone for a ride.

"Hey you!" I turned and saw a group of five boys, a little bit older than me, come out of the shadows.

"You're Gun's girl, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?"

"We've seen you with him, holding his hand, hanging on to his arm, laughing, him buying you stuff. You're his girl, you can't say you're not."

"For your information, I'm nobody's girl. That's a little to possessive. I might change my opinion on that when I get a boyfriend, but since I'm single and not interested in any free boy, I'ma stick with it." I nodded.

"Oh shut up you dumb bitch. Women should stay silent and keep their mouths shut unless it's to suck dick."

"Wow. That's a very Medieval idea mixed with a modern idea. Not a good combination. 10 out of 10, don't recommend. Hey!" I yelp when I was pulled into the dark alley way. I grunted and winced as I hit the ground. "I don't care about Gun, I'm not trying to tap it or have anything to do with him. Why are you after me?"

"Because of Gun."

"Did he hire you to scare me or something."

"No. That bitch ass keeps taking our money, leaving us with almost nothing to live on. And if we don't meet the set goal, he comes for our boss, and WE get in trouble for it. We're going to teach him a lesson. After we're done with you, he won't come back to bother us."

✓(-_-)✓

"You think he gives two shits about me? He won't care if you threaten me or kill me. I mean nothing to him, we're not a couple, not friends with benefits, we're not even friends! If I meant something to him, he'd just come find you. Then HE would beat you up. He would kill you, he's done it before. Lucky for you, he doesn't care, although, if you do this, he's gonna get pissed because you're trying to seem all tuff and threatening him."

"You can't talk your way out of this honey. Boys, let's teach her a lesson." He grinned and they walked towards me.

Fuck you Gun.

I brushed the dirt and blood off me annoyed. I looked back at the unconscious boys and shook my head. Teeth and hair, along with a few tongues skittled as my foot bumped into them as I walked along the floor.

"Oh shit." I gasped and bent down to get a closer look.

"Hey, who's eye is this?" I asked but there was no answer. I took out my phone, called The Clean Up Crew cause I didn't want to deal with it, deleted the camera footage and kept all the cameras from recording until I could get out of sight. I hummed as I texted on my phone. The Clean Up Crew had taken care of the mess and The Silencer were dealing with the boys.

"ACK!" I screeched and fell on my bottom. I reached up and touched my cheek. I pulled away my hand and looked at it. It was dark but by now, I knew the feeling and smell of blood. That and I could feel it trickling down my face. My knees and knuckle were already busted and bruised from beating up those dumb dumbs. Now my elbows are extra fucked.

I huffed and glared at the tree branch and scratched me.

"Turkey Jerky." I huffed and stood up. I made sure I had everything before continuing home. I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door.