Look Out, But Really This Time

(If you guys are interested in Sander Sides or Supernatural, go read Fandom_4ever 's fanfics. They're one shots. Just a heads up, they has a Twilight fan fic but they're not continuing that one. They also created their own book and it would really mean a lot to them and me if you read, or at least voted on their chapters! Thank you all my beautiful Bun Buns!)

"Hey! Leave them alone!" We looked over to see our friends running over to us.

"Ugh, these bitches."

The boys pushed us behind them and the girls hugged us.

"Hey! Leave my friends alone you monster!" Zoe shouted. Logan gritted his teeth, kicked his pet across the school yard and stormed away.

"Are you guys alright?" Daniel asked turning to us.

"Yeah, I think we're all good." I nodded and they agreed.

"That bastard needs to back off." Zach huffed. We all made our way to class and I held Zach back.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I smirked.

"So, I hear you're going to meet Mira tonight. Got anything planned for my girl?I hope you're going to keep it PG."

He blushed and I laughed.

"Just don't get in a fight and you'll be fine! Oh and, here." I passed him a condom. He looked at it and blushed deeply.

"How did you get- I- But-"

"I stole it from one of my roommates. I was digging through their room and found them hidden. I took one cause I was bored. I don't use them though. I'm not seeing anyone so you can have it. You need it more than me." I winked and he blushed before putting it away.

Class was boring, about five fights broke out and then school ended.

I was up in my room, sitting on my bed, waiting for the call.

I was looking through the pictures of the crime scenes, trying to see if my agents missed anything or if I could understand my target better.

This is definitely the work of a professional. To be more specific, it looks like the work of Nightshade.

One of the higher up agents.

NightShade is similar to New Group. It is really the number 2 organization. But there are big difference. NightShade is more aggressive, brutal and violent.

They accept extreme torture as a method to get information and such. New Group works more in the background and has more tactical and humaine ways of persuasive methods. We're not as brutal if we don't need to be.

We also just drop in, do what we need to do and leave. We don't stay for a second longer then needed. They stay to over beat and cause more harm then is actually needed. They're a violent, not as good, copy of New Group

Finally, the phone call came in. I answered on the first ring.

"What is it?"

"Many of the victims were some of the people you had fought. Those like that gang NightShade was recruiting but that you dissolved."

"I see." I frowned.

"We have reason to believe they will strike again. Tonight."

"I'll go look around."

"Would you like reinforcements?"

"No thank you. I'll send in the report afterwards."

"Understood." The line went dead and I went down to get suited up.

I slipped my socked foot into the leather suit, hopped up and pulled the sleeve up into the glove. I slipped my feet into some shiny yet dull boots as to not call or catch any attention while I hide.

I made sure my belt and bracelets were clipped on tightly and that I had all my weapons.

Once I checked my mental list, I put my hair into a bun. I grabbed my helmet and put it on, feeling it click to let me know I was ready.

I dropped from the small door in the floor, locked it and ran down the tunnels. I ran till I felt like I should exit I to the street. I walked silently in the shadows and looked around.

Just as I was about to scout somewhere else, I heard a noise I was all to familiar with.

My head snapped in the direction of where the scream came from. I sprinted over and climbed up a tree and blinked in shock.

That's not what I expected.

That's not what I expected at all.