And they're still fighting...

(THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 1.75k VIEWS, 95 VOTES AND 78 COMMENTS! IT REALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!)

I found some ribs that Goo cooked and ate one or two, sharing bits of it with the young pup and kitten. They weren't very small anymore, but they're still my babies. I listened to the two fighting at the top of the stairs and rolled my eyes. They both supposedly wanted to help me and yet neither of them have noticed that I'm not there anymore.

I sighed and pulled myself up. I have no idea how much of a fighter DG is and Gun will beat his ass for whatever reason they're fighting about. I should probably break the two of them up before I witnessed or commit a murder.

There was a knock on the door so I limped over to it and peeked through the peeping hole. Good God, how much food did this dumbass buy? I opened the door to see two men and a woman standing on the other side.

"Good evening!" They all greeted and looked shocked when they saw me. I guess I am kind of a horrible sight.

"Motorcycle accident." I smiled and the middle man nodded.

The sound of the two males fighting and threatening each other reached our ears and they glanced inside the house then at my injuries. I'm not being abused, plesse don't ask... Those dumbasses are making this more akward then needed.

"Right...um, we have an order here?" He said after clearing his throat.

"Uh, right." I glanced inside the house and felt anxious. That's right. I, Sargent Death, who has jumped out of planes and moving vehicles, who has run into no man's land and run into burning buildings, have anxiety when speaking to others. I will beat the hell out of a whole ass army and still not have the guts to ask for another packet of ketchup.

Something shattered inside the house and I glared.

"Can you two shut the hell up already?"

They stopped and I huffed.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what they're fighting about, they're insane. Um, do you guys want to bring it in? Uh, you guys can also just like, leave it here if you want." I said and my face flushed.

"Oh, is the food he-" There was a thump and I jumped. I looked back in time to see DG disappear into one of the living rooms and Gun making his way over. There was loud crashing noises and I winced. Guess DG didn't want to be seen.

"You guys can put the food on the table, second door on the right." He ordered and pulled me aside, opening the door wider.

"What happened to DG?" I asked Gun confused as the caterers went into the kitchen.

"What happened to me? Oh nothing apart from the fact that I was shoved into the living room by Gun!"

"Gun! Stop yeeting people! It's not nice!"

"Don't make me into a vine!"

"He was walking to slow." He grinned down at me, one arm up above his head, holding the door open.

"You do know that door will stay open right? You can put your arm down."

Gun opened his mouth but DG cut him off.

"He's trying to be sexy."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Shut up dumbass!"

"Make me."

"Both of you are idiots." I huffed and they looked at me.

"If you had to date one of us-"