Gun's Type

"I've always dated girls that were kind of spoiled and gold diggers. All we really did was have sex, go to expensive places and spend money, then we'd break up. Unfortunately, I now seem to have a different taste...."

"That sounds absolutely boring. What's your new taste?"

"I'm kind of into idiots now. Sort of a borderline type idiot. She's cute and funny. She's also really understanding and loves to cuddle. She's a bitch, but she's not a bad type of bitch. She cares a lot about people and even though she's quiet and a bit shy around people she isn't close to, she'll stand up for other's. She gets mad at me a lot for fighting a lot, but she's quick to forgive and she's so cute when she gets mad."

"Oooh, so you LIKE someone right now!" I smiled, rolling on top of him.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because you're describing her! You keep saying she! She sounds really nice, who is she? Can I meet her?"

"Why? Do you want to steal her from me?"

"Piss me off and I will. But I'm no homewrecker....unless you're an asshole."

He snorted and shook his head.

"But you really like this girl?"

"I do."

"And she likes you back, right?"

"No, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure she likes this one guy that is always hanging around her. They seem extremely close."

(I'm in Starbucks right now and I'm kinda glad that me typing makes it look like I'm texting friends XD)

"Hmm....then you just gotta fight for her! Get her to notice you a little more! You don't necessarily have to buy her the most expensive and luxurious things in the world. Sometimes all you need to do is take them out for ice cream or buy her flowers. Not even the big show stopping ones, you know? Like, that would be for like....an anniversary? I don't know, even then if feels to extra. Just like, the ones you find in the grocery store? Bitch, if it were me, I would be absolutely flustered if they gave me a flower they picked off a bush. But of course, you don't want to be cheep with them either, ya know?" I smiled looking up at him.

"Really? That's all it takes to get to a girl's heart?"

"Well....no. Not every girl is like that. I could totally ruin your chances with her...this is just what I would like...but also, you could do all that and be an asshole. That wouldn't work at all....you know? No, I'll shut up now." I shook my head.

"No continue. I'm taking mental notes."

"Don't mock me!" I smacked his chest.

"Ow!" He laughed and rubbed his chest. "I'm not making fun of you! I'm being serious. I think I could use your advice."

"Yeah right. I probably don't know what I'm talking about. And it's not really your way of acting, is it?"

"I can try."

"But you don't want to change your entire self just for a girl! That's not good or healthy and it gets tiring after a while."

"Just continue, will you?"

I rolled my eyes but thought of more that I could say.