BACK TF UP!

(I would like to remind everyone that no means no, it doesn't matter your gender or shit.)

(Oh lord, I really hope my friend keeps his promise of not reading my book cause this chapter is wack. Sir, if you're reading this... don't.)

(Hey My Lovely Bun BUNS! I'm Soo sorry for the late update, i stayed up so late writing and making more chapters and ended up passing out on my face and also missed my alarm...I'm sorry and I hope this chapter is worth the wait!)

"Did you know that 55% of communication is done through body language? Only 7% is actually done with words. The other 38% is the tone of voice."

"Really, what's my body language telling you?"

She smiled and grabbed my shirt collar, pulling me closer to her.

GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH, YOU'RE NOT YN!

I tried to move away but my shirt would've ripped. YN got me this shirt for Christmas so I don't want to ruin it.

"Can you let go of me?" I asked but she ignored me.

"What is your body language telling me? You're tense, nervous, you want YN to come back but you don't want to call her because you know she'd probably believe me over you. Besides, you don't want to bother her, do you? You don't like me. You never have, I guess I gave you a bad vibe the first day we met. You ignored it because YN seemed to like me so much, and you know she didn't have many friends as a young girl so you didn't want to say anything incase you were wrong. Besides YN, would have just brushed it off because she's so nice and has a big heart."

She put her other hand on knee and I tensed up even more.

"That day at the pet shelter...hmm, you really didn't like me that day. You hardly took your eyes off me, especially when I was around her. What do you think I'm going to do, kill her? Come on, she's to sweet! And why would you think I would hurt anyone?" Her hand trailed up my thigh slowly.

You bitch! Stop it! I want to move her hand but I don't know how she'll react.

"Don't think I don't like her, I love her, I just want you more. You really like her don't you? YN? Who doesn't like her? She's so sweet and has the beauty of a goddess, even if she herself doesn't recognize it. Just about everyone has a crush on her. But you have more than a crush on this little princess, no? You love her. I mean, you've lived with her for about a year and you don't fight as much anymore because she doesn't like it. Honey, a boy like you doesn't change for just anyone. The way you act around her is completely different from what the rest of our friends say. It would be a shame if I would tell them you live with her and they abandon her because of it. Because she's friends with the eminem. She would be all alone again, JUST because she was being friends with you."

Her hand was about to slide into my area when Mew let out a shriek of anger and flew towards her face.

I've never seen her act like that.

Her tail and fur was on end, her small sharp teeth ready to draw blood and her claws fully out. San was barking and ran over, jumping on top of me to put some distance between her and I.

Whoops.

Neer cursed and rolled off the couch, but Mew had attacked her leg which was now a bleeding mess.

"Damned cat!" She hissed and backed up.

Mew let out an angry screech and lunged again.

-YN's POV-

I ran into the living room to see Mew jump at an injured Neer.

"Mew, no!" I snatched her out of the air and she hissed, clawing and growling at my best friend.

"What happened?! Oh my God, your leg! Neer, I'm so sorry! She's never attacked anyone before!"

"She accidentally stepped on her tail." Gun said and I immediately could tell something was off about him.

"I should go."

"What?! Let me at least clean you up a bit!"

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it! It's not that bad. Sorry for bothering you YN, bye!"

And just like that she left.

I was so confused.

"Mew, bad girl, what were you thinking?!" I asked and she looked at me sadly."

"Meroooo?"

San ran up to her and head butted her as if comforting her.

"Meroooo!" She walked up to me and stood on her two hind legs. "Marrooo?!"

"YN, it wasn't her fault. We were messing around, Mew thought she was hurting me so she got to close and Neer stepped on her tail."

I examined his face and took his glasses off.

"Don't lie to me, what happened? What's wrong? You look bothered."

"Who says I'm lying?"

"I can see it written all over your face."

He softly stroked my cheek, catching me off guard as well as making my stomach do flips.

"You're soft...wanna watch a movie up in my room?"

"Okay." I shrugged and we migrated up the stairs. I flopped on his bed and began searching for something to watch. I ended up putting ghost hunting videos and Gun crawled in next to me.

About an hour later, I blushed lightly. Gun had fallen asleep and was using my breasts as his pillows. I continued to softly scratch the side of his hair and...my mind unfortunately went places.

What if I didn't have this hoodie on? What if we were falling asleep like this after doing the dirty?

NOPE!

An hour later, I ended up falling asleep as well.

When I woke up, I was shocked to see we flipped. Gun was naked except for his boxers perusal, and I was still in my shorts and his hoodie.

I was fully on him, my head on his chest, my hand resting on his shoulders and my legs on the outside of his.

The jacket was rolled up from moving around and I was just under my breast. Our bare stomachs were pressed together and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good.

Our pelvises were pressed together and his hands were gripping my hips/butt. I was to embarrassed to move so I went back to sleep.