No More Cast!

Luis strolled out from behind a tree and walked towards us.

"Who the hell are you?" Gun demanded.

"Me? I'm a character that will appear now and will probably never be seen again because Supreme Bun Bun Overlord doesn't know what to do next. Plus, she's a total jackass."

"Yeah, he's not important to remember since this will probably be the last time you hear of him."

"That's cool and everything, but can we stop breaking the fourth wall? I'm hungry and I wanna go home. Also, I think you just repeated what he said." Gun stretched.

(Now that I have to write a fight scene, I got hella lazy....)

I turned my attention back to Luis and glared.

"What do you want?"

"I want the three of you dead."

"Yeah...sorry, I can't do that right now, I'm a little busy at the moment." I pouted.

I could feel the blood dripping down my head.

I'm not at my best right now....can I take him?

"Of course you can. I trained you for this situation, didn't I?"

"Did your ass forget about me? Don't use me fully, but enough to protect the civilians and yourself."

"Ehhh, fuck them! I actually say let him kill them!"

"Shut the fuck up."

My eye twitched and I shook my head.

"Can you like, not fuck with me right now? I'm not in a good mood."

"It's so sad that you have to die upset." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't you dare threaten her!" Goo snapped and pushed me behind him. "You wanna go, let's go!"

Gun stood next to him and took his sunglasses off.

Both of them were ready to fight.

Unfortunately, they're not ready to fight him.

"Let's not make beef, come on." I pushed them towards the car and reached into my sleeve.

Sike, I lied!

I pulled my knife out and spun around, slashing Luis across the face.

He screamed and jumped back, holding his now slit eye in pain.

"Can you fuck off? I need to avoid trouble and so do you. It's in both of our best interests to not fight."

"Sorry, my boss is paying big money for the three of you gone. It's either you three or me." He pulled a shaky hand away from his bloody eye socket.

Poor thing...

"One person dead is better than three." I wiped the blood off of my knife with the sleeve of my sweater.

"I don't really care for morality."

"How much are you getting paid anyways?"

"For you 50. For those thi-"

"Wait, 50 what?"

"Huh?"

"50 billion?

"No, million."

"MILLION?! MILLION?! ONLY 50 MILLION?! WHAT AM I, A NOBODY?! GET YOUR BOSS ON THE PHONE, I'MA SET HIM STRAIGHT! HOW DARE THEY?!"

Luis's eye twitched and he rolled it in annoyance.

"No. I'm not going to waste his time like that."

I was fuming. How dare they only pay 50 MILLION for me?!

Agh!

"How much are they paying you for them?" I asked annoyed.

"30 million each."

I choked on my spit.

30 MILLION?! I WOULDN'T PAY 30 MILLION FOR GUN AND GOO DEAD, THEY'RE NOT WORTH THAT MUCH!

I gripped my knife in rage. Underpaying and overpaying?!

I'm offended!

I'm worth so much more than a simple 50 million dollars!

"Wait a second, where's your broke ass boss getting that much money from? Aren't y'all like, filing for bankruptcy?" I asked and then burst into laughter.

That pushed him over the edge and he lunged at me again.

50 million...ugh.

I blocked him with my right arm and spun around, elbowing him with my casted arm.

I can't say fighting him was very fun. I couldn't use my arm very well, which was pissing me off, and I had to hold back cause of the G boys.

I guess I let my guard down because Luis blocked my punch and restrained my arms.

He elbowed my jaw and kneed my already broken ribs.

I screamed and my knees buckled.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted, splattering blood and spit onto the pavement and grass.

I stumbled back and held my throbbing side. It felt like hot knives were forced into my lungs.

"Hm? Were your ribs already broken?" He asked and then burst into laughter.

I wheezed and tried to catch my breath.

"Fuck you...that really hurt!" I snapped and let out another wheeze as I straightened up.

"What are you going to say next? You'll pay for that? You won't get away with this?" He laughed again.

"Hell naw, that's cringy as fuck." I gripped my knife and put it to my cast. "Give me a second, will you?"

I dragged it up and hissed as the hard shell hit the floor.

Blood trickled down my arm and dripped on the grass.

"You dumb shit, not only did you cut the cast, but your arm too? What an idiot."

"Shut up." I punched him in the face, still holding my knife, and kicked him in the chest.
"Because of you, I'm going to get yelled at."

I slashed at his face with the sharp blade but he blocked it with his arm, spraying blood everywhere.

"By who, Jordan?" He snorted.

"And Lukas. And Cody and Sebastian and Julie and Kurtis and-"

"You talk to much." He lunged at me but I jumped away and kicked him with my sprained leg.

"Fuck off, I wanna go home." I jumped away again and kicked behind his knee.

"Bitch!" He tackled me, squeezing around my ribs.

"ARGH!" I cupped my hands together and brought my elbows down on the small of his back.

He tightened his grip and I continued to elbow his back.

"Let. Me. GO!" I elbowed the back of his neck which won me my freedom.

I stumbled back and held my side, wiping away the blood from my mouth, panting heavily.

That was one of the most boring fights I've ever had.

"Who the hell is your boss?" Goo snarled.

"Don't worry about it, let's just go."

I picked up and tossed the two bloody cast pieces in the trash along with some powder that would make the DNA untraceable.

Turning, I grabbed Gun and Goo before dragging them towards the car, leaving the unconscious man behind.