There's About To Be A Girl Fight

"Can you turn the music down?" Crystal asked.

"It's not even that loud!" I rolled my eyes.

"It kind of is." Gun said and lowered the volume a bit.

"We always have it that loud." I tilted my head confused.

"Because you like it that way."

"So you don't? Why didn't you ever say anything before?"

"That's right YN, he likes her so he's agreeing with her. You need to push him away before he leaves you. Goo is leaving you, why would Gun stay? He's just watching you for his job. If you don't put up a wall, you'll be hurt all over."

"You like it that loud so I just left it like that."

"So you don't like loud music. Like, you never said anything before, why? Just turn it down?"

"If I turn it down, you look mad."

"I'm not mad, it's your car anyways."

"Why are you so upset?"

"I'm NOT upset." I snapped.

"Yes you are."

"I think I know how I feel better than you, thanks."

"He's just trying to help you." Crystal said and I gritted my teeth.

Her voice is the worst noise I've ever heard.

"Why do you always invite yourself into other people's conversations?"

"If you're being rude, I'm going to say something."

"Okay, Gun, let me the fuck out please. I can't be rude if I'm not here, right? Just let me the fuck out already."

"Don't you want your Starbucks?"

"No! No I don't want anything! I don't want you buying me shit, I don't want you to do ANYTHING for me, okay? I just want Jordan right now, okay? I just need Jordan."

"Can you not bring him up just because you think it hurts me?" Crystal growled.

"NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, YOU STUPID DUMB BITCH! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU! YOU ARE NOT THE TOPIC OF ALL MY CONVERSATIONS! NOT EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU!"

"You don't have to yell!"

"I hate you, you stupid whore! I don't want to be in the same car as you, I've had to spend way to much time around you, I've had enough of you! I can't stand you! You ruin everything, you took everything from me! Just get out- no, let me out! Unlock this door!" I shouted angrily.

"YN, you need to calm down."

"SINCE WHEN DOES TELLING SOMEONE TO CALM DOWN WORK?! FUCK IT!" I shouted as I unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped out the window.

I can't be in that car anymore, I can't.

I felt like I was being choked.

I felt like I was going to attack her.

I wanted to torture her and kill her, I couldn't be in that car any longer.

"Are you crazy?!" Crystal stormed towards me with Gun running to my side.

"YN, are you okay?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He snapped.

They were pissing me off.

I wanted to choke them both.

I felt my heartbeat accelerate and I had to fight the urge to take my knife out.

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

Stop it...both of you... please.

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

I swallowed nervously.

I don't want to kill her yet.

I reached into my pocket but couldn't find my phone. Suddenly, I heard it ring.

"Looking for this?" Crystal snapped.

I could see that it was Jordan calling me.

"Give me my-"

She turned and threw my phone.

It hit a brick wall and shattered into a million pieces.

My jaw dropped and I whipped around to look at her.

"You're dead, bitch!"