Oopsie Doopsie

"Drink." Goo pulled me up, pulled my shirt off my face and handed me the glass of water.

I wiped away the small tears caused by choking and took the water from him.

I put the glass to my lips and took a sip.

Suddenly, another cough lept up my throat and I was forced to spit out the water.

Gun closed his eyes as my spit water hit him and trickled down his face.

"I'm so sorry!" I said thumping my chest to try and calm myself. "I'm so sorry, Gun! I didn't mean to!"

"Oh my gosh, here, let me help!" Crystal ran off and hurried back with a towel. She began to gently dry his face and hair. "Are you okay?" She asked and he took the towel from her.

"I'm fine, it's just water after all." He began to dry his shirt off.

"Sorry." I repeated and began to eat my slice of pizza.

I can't believe I let him having a girlfriend piss me off...

No, I don't care that he has a girlfriend, so what? Hmph! I'm just upset that she's here, that's all! So what if he has a girlfriend? That's none of my business. I'm not jealous. I don't care.

Hmph!

Although, Gun can do so much better! Really? Her? Gun must be desperate if he goes with her!

"Oh stop it, I'm trying to enjoy my pizza and you're sour mood is killing my vibe!" Miss Grace huffed.

You're not even real!

"You can't just put a woman down because she's with your crush, dumbass. It won't make you feel any better."

Oh, and what should I do?

She glanced at me, then looked away.

Go on, tell me since you're so wise!

"I am wise. You're the stupid one. All you need to do is kill her. Kill her and keep him to yourself! If someone else gets in the way, kill them too! Kill everyone until there's no one left to take him from you! Kill everyone until he has no one left but you." She grinned.

"What a psychopath. Are you listening to her, YN? She sounds like a toxic bitch. She's a yandere! You don't want that for Gun, do you? If you really like him, you'll let him be happy. A guy is not worth doing dumb shit for."

Sargent Death is right... I'll leave them be. It's for the best. Especially since I have to take down his boss and leave the country.

Why do t I just kill him and be like, aww, guys, I'm so sorry this happened and stay?

It's not safe for them though, so I can't do it. Besides, I need to travel around the globe to help people.

Ugh, my head hurts now.

"Gun and I have to go visit someone, we'll be back in about an hour and a half." Goo stood up and Gun followed him.

"Okay, have fun." I waved.

Wait a second...if I stay, I'm alone with DG and Crystal...if I go, I'll have to be with Gun...

I could go next door, but I don't want to bother them.

What if I just do my paperwork?! 

I could also call my friends, see how they're doing.

It's been a while, I miss them.

Yeah, I'll do that.

I'll call my J High friends.