Flashback ⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

⚠️ Trigger warning: rape, abuse, kidnapping, bullying. Please skip if you are affected by these things.⚠️

I ran from the kids, trying to get away. The kids laughed and threw rocks at me. I screamed and cover my head, my vision blurry from the tears and blood. There was an intense pain in the back of my head and I fell with a scream. I covered my head and neck, curling a ball. I sobbed and they laughed as they kicked.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from her you fuckers!" Goo shouted and beat the fuck out of everyone. I sobbed and Goo hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Kitty, you're not hurt to badly are you? We should probably go to the hospital!"

"We don't have the money! I'm fine."

"Don't worry about the money YN. I'll get the money, you just make sure you're okay."

"Being poor isn't that bad." I smiled at Goo reassuringly.

"We're more than poor." He grumbled before smiling at me. "Don't worry about the money YN, really. One day, we're going to live in a huge mansion! It's going to be so big that you're going to get lost and I'm going to have to find you!" He grinned and I laughed.

"I love you YN. You'll always have me by your side, no matter what. I'm going to take care of you." He said and I hugged him.

"I don't care about the money as long as you're with me." I smiled and he grinned.

-
I ran across the small house, covering my head and neck as I ran. My mom screamed at me, calling me useless and a dumbass. She kept throwing things at me. I tried to hide in the room but she threw it open. She beat me. There was blood and tears everywhere. My screams did nothing, they never do. No one ever calls the cops. Why did Goo have to leave, he could always stop mom from doing this. He's the only one that cared about me.
-
I sat at the window, tears running down my face. Goo, where are you? Come back, please, I miss you. Please come back, I love you, please be okay. I miss you so much, please come back! I don't care if you don't protect me anymore, I just want my big brother back, please! Please Goo, come back! Please! I sobbed and hugged myself. That's it. I'm going to look for him. I'm going to find my big brother and bring him back!
-
After school, I walked down the street, trembling as I remembered Goo's words. "Kitty, listen to me. I never ever EVER want you to go to the north side, okay? That is the most dangerous part of town, maybe even South Korea. There's bad people there, okay?"

"What happens there?"

"You're to young to know that."

"I'm ten years old! I'm old enough to know!"

After a bit of arguing, be gave in. He always does.

"A lot of people get killed, kidnapped, raped or forced into prostitution. There's a lot more but you don't need to need to know."

I hugged Goo and he took out a book. He began to read to me, putting up with my random and stupid questions. He was very patient with me. He always was.

I continued down the street of the north side, trembling in fear. It's okay YN. Just find Goo and get out of here, that's all, you're going to be fine. Goo was probably just messing with you. Yeah, that stuff doesn't happen in real life only in movies. Uh huh.

Some men watched me from across the street and began to whisper to each other.

It's fine, people can talk, it's probably cause they never seen me before. I was suddenly grabbed and I screamed. I couldn't get away. I was a small injured 10 year old fighting 5 fully grown and we'll built men. I was thrown in a car and tied up.

I was sold to a prostitution ring. There were adults who did horrible unspeakable things to me there. I went through so much pain but I was sure I'd get out soon. I was right. To a degree.

"Please, please I don't want to do this, please!" I sobbed and hid in the corner as the man who bought me for an hour came in.

He sat in front of me and I screamed and cried.

"Aw, honey, calm down. I'll make you a deal."

I tried to calm down and I peeked at him.

"I'll buy you out of here and you come to The Academy."

The Academy? An Academy is a school, I'm saved!

I nodded and agreed without listing to the details. I should have listened. I should have asked what the hell it was, I shouldn't have been so desperate.

Tha Academy was a school. A school for assassins and spies. We received harsh and brutal training. We were sent on missions, we murdered, we infiltrated, we learned how to use almost every weapon. The rapes didn't stop, but I learned to zone out. I became the best student they ever had.

Sargent Death Ultra Red Alpha 00 Dark Avenger- That is my full given name that I received in The Academy, but I go mostly by Sargent Death, for obvious reasons. I only uses my full name when giving orders.

I climbed the latter and within the three years of being there, I was the best student. I could fight, lie, persuaded, kill, blackmail and take down anyone. I proved this by taking down The Academy. Most people think I did it on my own, no matter how much I say otherwise. Julie, Cody, Sebastian, and Kurtis helped me, although I did the most, even with their work combined.

I came up with the idea for The New Group. I gave it a simple name so that it could be talked about normally without anyone raising an eyebrow. I knew these kids would explode and go on a rampage if left on their own. 99.9% of our kids are marked as dead or missing. It would cause to many problems to just return to the real world anyways. So I made The New Group. They need a place to go and we can use our powers for good.

We took in the students from The Academy who we knew we could control and would be useful to me.

We have people everywhere. Those who (we took in) could join society without to much of a hassle got jobs. We have them in the government, in the police, army, other secret organization like ours, medical fields, you name it, they're in it.

They all report back to us and having them in there makes it so much easier to do things like get secret information not given to the public, get away with murder, fake deaths, sneak out members, or if they couldn't be snuck out, they were treated by the undercovered to make sure they weren't killed or hurt.

We have people of all ages. The oldest is 45, the youngest is 4 years old. That could change though, we're always recruiting new people.

We have bases all over the world now. It took almost 3 years but we did it. I had to start everything myself. No one thought it would work so I started alone. A year later, my friends decided to help me. I can't hold much of a grudge. I force myself to be mean to Goo cause I'm scared that he'll leave again. I know he's trying to buy my trust back and apologize to me, but I forgave him years ago.

⚠️End⚠️

______

Originally, I wrote this in the chapter before, decided it made the other chapter to long, and wrote it in the next chapter (the one after this one) but thought this would be easier to skip if people didn't want to read this part. The chapter picks up right back so the beginning of the next chapter is a little wack. Sorry for the short chapter!