Can I Come?

(Five more chapters for steaminess, six more for the lemon!)

"Are you smelling my hair?"

My eyes shot open and I glanced around.

"N-no, why would I do that? Fucking weirdo, who smells someone else's hair?!" I blushed.

"Really? Because you've been running your hands through my hair and your face is buried in it, taking deep breaths."

"I was falling asleep!"

"Hmm... I would say you wrapping your arms and legs around me was a giveaway, but I've seen you fall asleep while holding on to monkey bars for about 15 minutes."

"Hm? I don't remember that... Well, I have a faint memory of that, but I thought it was a dream."

"Nope I had to carry you back inside and lay you in bed. It was near impossible to get you to let go."

"Huh... anyways, I'm going back to sleep." I buried my face into his hair again and closed my eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight, alright?"

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"I have to go back to Tokyo quickly."

"Huh, did you forget something?"

"No, I need to pay my respects."

"What, who died?!"

"You never met them."

"You don't know that, who was it?"

"Olly Wang."

"Olly?" I asked and glanced to the side as Gun sat up, bringing me with him.

Olly, I never really met him. Jake told me about him trying to join Big Deal but he turned him away. I had also been present when Gun ordered the four of them to fight. I wasn't supposed to be there but I was horrified as I watched Samuel beat the three others. I would have stayed to watch Samuel beat Olly up but I heard someone coming so I ran away.

Then there's that time I beat him up as SD...

"I need to go now." Gun tucked some hair out of my face.

"Can I come with you?" I asked and rested my chin on his chest.

"You want to come with me? Why?"

"I like Tokyo, it was fun! It's so pretty too!"

He examined my face and then sighed.

"Fine. But I'm going to hang out with the yakuza."

"You and the Yakuza, lordy! Let me get dressed." I hopped off his lap and opened my closest.

What should I take?

Obviously black.

Okay, but should I take a dress, skirt, or pants?

"Bitch, take a bathing suit. Oh, a two piece!"

Wtf, Miss Grace?

"Oh definitely. Let's show off our purple, blue, and green ribs! That'll be so hot." Sargent Death rolled her eyes.

"Hey YN, how do you know she's rolling her eyes if she has her helmet on?"

Shut up. Ugh, my black pants are in the dirty laundry, I can't take them out in front of Gun, he'll think I'm gross.

My skirt.... I've worn that to often, I'll just take my black dress. I dug around and found some shorts and tossed off my PJ bottoms, then found a plain black bra.

I was about to take off my shirt but then realized.

"Are you watching me change, you pervert?!" I shrieked, whipping around to look at Gun who was sitting on my bed, mouth opened like a dumbass.

"U-uh, no. I was thinking!"

"Thinking?! About what?!"

"Nothing, I have to go!"

"Wait, don't leave me!"

"You want me to stay and watch you change?!"

"What, no! I mean wait for me to get dressed and don't leave to Tokyo without me!"

"O-oh, right! I need to take care of something in my room, wait here!"

He hurried out and I huffed