No Therapy

(Y'all, just because of the school fight, y'all ship Daniel and Gun? Is that how low we've set the bar? XD Anyways, I don't ship them but they do have a few cute fan arts of them together...ANYWAY, STORY TIME! Oh, also, art not mine [obviously, a bitch wish she had the skills T~T])

"What?"

"I'm not going to see a fucking therapist!" I laughed. "Why would I?"

"YN, if you're not ready, that's okay, neither am I. We can work up to-"

"I don't need a therapist!" I snapped then then quickly changed it to a smile. "They're useless and I rather that random stranger don't know the dark secrets that keep me up at night, okay?"

"But YN-"

"You can go. I'll wait for you in the waiting room, I'll support you, but I can't talk to any therapist! I rather dance stupidly and pretend I'm actually happy and act like I have a purpose in life." I smiled trying to hide my fear.

"YN, you have to work up to it. It's okay if you're not ready now, but you might be later. And you do have a purpose in life, okay?"

"I'll never be ready to be judged by those people. And I'll agree just to avoid fights, but I don't believe it!" I winked and dried off my hands with my shirt.

"They're not going to judge you YN....and neither am I."

"Physically and mentally abused at home and school from birth to the age of ten, my father left on the day I was born and I never even met him, I was blamed for it, my brother died and he was the only one that gave two shits about me and protected me from being hurt even more than before, then I was hurt in a different way for three years to please disgusting rich people, became homeless and had a boyfriend who I really like, he died, I had a girlfriend who was crazy and tried to kill me when I refused to marry her at the age of 14 or 15ish, then I had this boyfriend but my friends were all glad when I left him because they say he's abusive and manipulative." I said placing the prepared bread on the table before I turned to look at Gun. "It's not the worst a person has gone through, but I'd like to say it's pretty bad."

He looked absolutely shocked. He was judging me now. He's going to kick me out of his house into the snow.

I did the only thing I could do to keep from dealing with my fear and my emotions.

I giggled and smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm gross, blah, blah, blah, I've heard it all before, I'll go get my bags and you'll never see me aga-" I tried to walk past him but he grabbed me and I was suddenly in one of the tightest hugs I've ever felt.

My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to react to this.

When I was comfortable enough to tell Jake, he left for a week. When he came back, he barely acknowledged what I told him. It disgusted him.

I disgusted him.

Jake didn't hug me or cry and try to comfort me. He ran away. He ran away and ignored me. Our relationship was never the same again. That was one of the many things that led to the breakup.

"I'm so sorry YN." Gun whispered in my ear, still refusing to loosen his grip.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry you went through all that. No one should have to go through ONE of those things, yet you went through all of them. I'm so sorry...."

I glanced up at him and slowly hugged him back.

"It's fine. You went through the same thing." I whispered.

It was silent as we stood there, holding each other.

(Friday's chapter will be longer and hopefully more interesting! See you then!)