Hospital with the stalker Bee

"Oh, you're awake, thought you died there for a second." I looked to the side and winced.

"Julie?" I asked confused.

"Did your dumbass think you could escape me by movie away?"

"...Bitch? You helped me find the place."

"And did I ever get a thank you?"

"Um, yes?" I gave her a wtf look and she flipped through the magazine she was reading.

"Hmm. Look at these boots." She gaged and showed me.

"Why'd you gag? They're cute."

"Look at the price."

I looked at the price and gaged.

"Bitch, my bank account could never." Julie shook her head and I laughed before coughing.

"Oh no, don't die." She hummed and flipped to the other page. That just made me laugh and cough even more.

"Where did you get that? You're to poor to even breath on it."

"Oh honey, I know. I stole it from them when they went to the bathroom. The ritchie chick was reading it and then Sunglasses over here tried to fight me for it. Can you believe that? Over a magazine. But then ritchie told him to calm his little ass down. Biiiitttttcccchhhhh, let me tell you, I was 'bout ready to throw hands! Mmhm." She said and I laughed then blinked in surprise.

I looked to the side and saw Crystal and Gun sitting on some chairs by the door.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked confused sitting up and wincing.

"We wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You could have left me where I was." I frowned. Crystal opened her mouth but Gun cut her off.

"I suggested that but Crystal didn't let me." Crystal smacked him and Julie arched her eyebrows. I could see her examining both of their faces. She took out her phone and tapped away.

"I'm fine, you two can leave now." I shrugged and winced, a pain coming from my stomach.

"Oh yeah, they didn't know at the time, but you landed on the hood ornament and it broke inside you so they had to surgically removed it."

"Once my brother got a crayon stuck up his nose, panicked and got a pistachio stuck up his other nostril." I mumbled and Julie laughed. She passed me her phone and I looked at the articles of both Crystal and Gun. I scrolled through them and blinked, startled by what I read. I went on to read about Goo, the Chairman and DG. Who names their kid DG instead of DJ? Weirdo. I passed her phone back and Crystal stood up.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Like I'm on Morphine after getting hit by a car."

Julie snorted.

"You two can leave, really."

"Okay." She said and I could tell she could tell I wanted her gone.

"Your medical bills are paid for by the way. So please don't worry about that." She said and I blinked.

"If you did that so I won't press charges, I wasn't going to anyways. You guys are to rich to win against anyways. And I guess you guys did me a favor." I shrugged.

"That's her way of thanking you because she doesn't know how to word it and she's not use to say thank you to people she doesn't like." Julie flipped the page as she said this. I smacked her and she yelped. "Hey!"

"Oh...well I guess your welcome?" She said confused. Then she blinked and walked over to the flowers that were on the table next to me and scribbled down something.