Cherry Blossom Trees 🌸 🌳

†YN's POV†

I walked next to Gun while admiring the trees.

Cherry Blossom Trees.

They've always been my favorite.

When I was younger, I had asked Goo if we could get one.

I'm pretty sure he forgot.

The fresh wind blew and my hair fluttered around with the pink petals.

I reached out and caught one in between my fingers.

"Look!" I showed Gun who nodded. "Oh, right. You're mister tough guy right now. It would be a shame if I told them who you really are." I smirked with a playful wink, my finger to my lips.

"I would sell you to Sargent Death and watch him kill you for me."

I laughed and caught a few more petals.

"They probably wouldn't do that for you. They wouldn't do you a favor like that. Besides, you'd need to find them first."

"I'd keep you in my trunk until I found them and say you're very important to me so it would be a shame if they killed you."

I laughed again and covered my mouth.

"You wouldn't ever find them. And I'm important to you?! Awww!"

"Shut up. Stop hugging me."

I snorted and let go.

"White Ghost, welcome." Two well dressed men bowed while a couple of others knelt to form an aisle for him.

I examined the area and looked into the small temple. I stopped in front of the men and tugged on his sleeve. He looked at me and then bent down to hear me.

"I'll wait for you out here," I whispered, cupping my hand around his ear and glancing at the Japanese gangsters.

"You can come in with me." He muttered quietly.

"It doesn't feel right. I didn't know him very well and we weren't very close. Besides, it's been a while since I've been in one of those, I don't remember exactly what to do. I also don't want to walk through the men. Take your time." I assured with a soft smile.

He nodded and handed me my phone which I asked him to hold due to my lack of pockets.

I watched him walk in and kneel down.

I felt awkward standing in from of all these men so I climbed the tree and watched from above.

"So he's here right now?" One of the men whispered in disbelief.

"Did he possibly change his mind?" Another one asks curiously.

"No..." A third man whispered and they glanced at Gun. "He said he's here to express his condolences."

Change his mind? Change his mind about what?

"Hey, who's the girl with him?"

"Where'd she go?"

They began to look around confused.

"But who is she?"

"She's probably his girlfriend."

"Did anyone else notice the rings on their left hands?"

"Are they engaged?'

"Could it be that the White Ghost is finally settling down?"

"Impossible! He's too wild for that..."

"And he's only 18."

"Why did she look beat up?"

"Maybe she cheated?"

"Are you implying the White Ghost hit her?"

"But she looks so happy with him. He also acts differently with her than with his other girlfriends. I wouldn't think she'd be so cocky with her abuser."

"He's not the kind of man to beat a woman. Remember he ended that gang for hitting that one chick when she didn't want to sleep with their friend? He made it clear hitting women is unacceptable."

"Maybe he changed his mind when it came to his girl?"

"No, he's not that kind of man. Maybe she got into an accident or someone hurt her."

"White Ghost would have gone after them. She doesn't look at all like a fighter."

"He has good taste. She is very beautiful. Even in her current state, you can see her beauty."

"I want to see her in her original state."

"We've seen her. She is a knockout. Her eyes are always shining and she has the most beautiful smile. She's cheerful and elegant without trying. They complement each other nicely. They are a perfect match."

"Although in bed, she must have a hard time taking it. Look at the size difference."

"Shh!" A man tried to quiet his friends' laughter before Gun heard.

Gun straightened up, his hands still to his forehead and they all went silent.

After a few minutes, he stood up and walked out. One man put a cigarette in his mouth and another one lit it for him.

"Long time no see, White Ghost."

The wind blew and more petals fluttered around.

He took a drag and then blew it out.

He took the stick in between two fingers and looked up into the tree, locking eyes with me.

I smiled at him. He didn't return it but his eyebrows softened, his way of being gentle in public. I leaned against the branch, putting my good arm out. He reached up and took it, holding it gently.

I giggled, smiling down at him, happy to hold his hand.

"Get down from there, Princess. You're going to get hurt."

"I'm alright. Besides, I love these trees."

"If you get down, I'll buy you four and make a seating area for you."

My eyes widened and I swung my legs over, holding on to the branch with my good hand.

I felt Gun put his arms around my waist. I let go but he held on.

"You can put me down now." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you want the trees to be big or small?" He asked walking through the isle of men.

"Surprise me. Now put me down!"

"Surprise, I'm not putting you down." He hummed and I laughed.

"You're so stupid." I buried my face into his neck and I heard the men gasp.

"She just insulted him!" One whispered nervously.

"Is he going to yell at her?!"

"I hope that's all he does! I don't want him to hit her, she looks nice, I like her!"

Oh, I want Gun to hit me so I can beat him up. I DARE him!

I blinked in shock as I felt his lips on my cheek. He kissed my face two more times then kissed my neck three times.

"Oh, he kissed her!"

"He loves her, I knew it!" They whispered.

"I'm happy for White Ghost."

"I'm happy she's happy and unharmed."

"Do you think they'll invite us to their wedding?"

"Why would he?"

"Aww... I wanted cake..."

I blushed and buried my face into his neck due to embarrassment.

Gun chuckled and continued to carry me to the car.

What a playboy!

Hmph...