Drunken Ex Boyfriend

"Jake, are you...drunk?" I asked as I watched him stumble into the house.

"What do you fucking care, you stupid bitch?" He snapped.

I went to his side and closed the door before helping him further into the house.

"You could have cleaned up at least! Useless bitch, what, do you think you can just freeload off of me?!" He pushed me to the floor and I blinked in shock.

"I-I'm not freeloading off of you! I-I couldn't clean because I was out-"

"SHUT UP!" He kicked me in the face and I gasped, holding my bloody mouth.

"J-Jake?!"

"Shut up! You good for nothing slut!" He dropped to his knees and began to beat me. I curled into a ball and sobbed, trying to protect myself.

Jake had never lifted a finger against me, not even playfully. He had never drunken alcohol in his life either.

He was really upset about Sinu today, maybe that's why.

I couldn't fight back. I was to scared, I felt like I deserved it, I felt like it would help Jake. Just let him blow off some steam and he'll feel better.

I don't know how long he beat me for but he left again. When I could finally get up, I called Jerry, Lineman, Brad and Jason. We all went out to look for Jake and I found him in Samuel's house. Both of them were naked and covered in scratches, bite marks, hickeys and baby syrup.

I was confused and hurt that he cheated on me, especially with a guy. It was more confusing to find that two straight males who had a crush on the same female would sleep together.... WITHOUT the female.

In the morning, Jake sobbed and apologized, saying that what he did was unforgivable. He never touched alcohol after that.

As far as I know anyways.

He babied me after that to the point that it got annoying and pushed me away.

My eyes fluttered open and I glanced at the window confused.

It was dark but a black silhouette of a man took up most of the view.

Glancing at Gun, I slowly pushed myself off of him and handed him a pillow to take my place. I stepped off the bed and opened the window.

"You could have called." I whispered and Jordan readjusted his grip.

"I know, but I would have woken the whole house with that stupid loud ass ringtone of yours." He grinned.

"Shut up, I have amazing ringtones!" I snickered.

"Normal people think a crying baby with autotune is a bit...strange."

"Well, I have never met a normal person in my life. Are we going to talk here and wake Gun or what?"

Jordan nodded and climbed up to the roof. I followed, closing the window on my way up.

He gave me his hand and helped me sit next to him on the rugged roof.

"You're not to hurt from Kurtis and Cindy, are you?" I asked Jordan who snorted.

"Of course not! You think those two can do shit to me?" He laughed and I covered his mouth to muffle the noise.

"You hit the downed bird." I raised an eyebrow.

"Say, why do we call them down birds instead of landed plane?"

"Force of habit, dumbass! You know we were taught to nickname everything." I rolled my eyes with a slight grin.

"What's the point of having code when the words are so obvious. Bird and plane. Down and landed. Why not just say it as it is?!"

I snickered and shook my head.

"You're insane."

My phone buzzed and I took it out to see it was Sebastian.

"Hey, what's up?"

"You two having fun up there?"

I looked up to see Sebastian leaning out the window of Cindy's house.

"Yup, wanna join?"

"Wish I could, boss, but I have bad news."

"What is it?"

"The Heads of a few organizations are having a meeting. They've requested the top three of New Group to join."

"Ugh, who's hosting?"

"Death Essence."

I sighed and nodded.

"Alright, we'll get ready. Thanks Seb."

"Anytime. You also have an order. Same day shipping."

"Do you have the receipt?"

"In my hand." He held up a paper folder.

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit."

He hung up.

"You got an order?" Jordan asked leaning back.

"Yup. We're not called assassins for nothing." I smiled.