SCREW EVERYONE!

-Two months later-

IM NEVER GOING ON ANOTHER FUCKING WALK AGAIN!

I stumbled into the house, throwing the door open and slamming it closed. I held in my screams of pain and tried to make my way to the kitchen, half blind.

"YN? What's-OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Goo shouted and ran up to me.

Oh please, not now.

"Move." I said pushing him away, trying to make my way to the sink to wash the stupid ass pepper spray from my face. Like, it wasn't even my fault! I was literally minding my own business and some guy tried to fuck with me so I punched him and his girlfriend scratched my face and pushed me into a FUCKING THORN BUSH!

Then I was walking back here and some stUPID OLD LADY decided I was on my way to rob her when I was already bleeding and shit, and she got me with her pepper spray and BEAT ME WITH HER FUCKING CANE! LIKE, THOSE TWO TEENS, I BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM CAUSE THEY TOOK IT TO FAR, BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO TO AN OLD LADY USING A WALKER? SHE WASN'T EVEN USING HER CANE EXCEPT FOR WHEN SHE WHOOPED MY ASS WITH IT! AHHHHH!

"YN, your eyes are so red!" Gun gasped.

"Oh really? I didn't notice!" I snapped ripping my shirt off, tossing it in the trash can.

I finally made it to my destination and washed my face properly.

"What happened?" Goo asked holding my hair back.

"You think an explanation can wait till I'm not on fire?" I asked rinceing the soap of my face.

"Get a paper towel and soak it with milk." I ordered as I kept slashing my face. I heard them get to work and I turned off the water.

"Why are you bleeding all over the place?" Gun asked helping me to the couch.

"Is that a tattoo?" Goo asked and I glared. Gun placed the milk soaked towel on my face and laid me down.

"Here, I'm going to clean you, okay?" Goo said and I felt the burning sensation of the alcohol on the cuts.

"How did you get these?" Gun asked.

"Jealous bitch and a thorn bush."

There's no way I'm telling them an old lady wiped the floor with me.

"You still have some thorns in." Goo frowned. "Here, don't move. Gun, get a plate or something."

Gun let go of my arm and I heard him leave and come back. I grimmanced as I felt the two small metal sticks enter my skin.

"Fuck!" I snapped as Goo tried to pull it out.

"Hold on, don't move." Gun said holding me down.

I winced as he pulled out ten thorns from my body.

I was tired after the burning had worn off and they cleaned me up. I turned to look at Gun.

"So no training today?"

"You're fine." He said and got up, going back to count his money.

Damn, I was hoping he'd give in. Not that I expect him to....

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I flew backwards. I don't feel like hitting my head this time. I landed on all fours and smiled. "Oh hey, I did i- AHHH!" I screamed and rolled out of the way as Gun's foot came for my face. Gun jumped for me but I held myself up with my hands and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

"Oh." I said dumbly as I watched him stand up.

"You could have attacked me while I was down." Gun said shaking his head.