Missions

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.15K READERS! I NEVER THOUGHT MY SAD AND CRAPPY BOOK WOULD GET SO MANY VIEWS AND VOTES! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

Also...

If I did it to Gun, I have to do it to Goo too... I HATE IT SO MUCH! He kind of looks like a beat up hooker...)

"We need to sign a contract with HANDLE soon. They keep taking our people." DG said

"I lost 27% of my people to them in the last 6 months." Crystal said.

"Are they really?" Gun asked and they nodded.

"They're a rich company too. They have more money than PTJ, NewTube, Kwitch, ONE MCN, and PaprikaTV put together." Crystal said sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry what?" Goo gasped.

"Yeah, they make so much money and it's just going up."

"Oh my God, they're rich rich!"

"Extremely."

"The richer you are, the more popular you are, the more people want to work under you." Gun said before taking a sip of his alcohol.

"They're also big on donating and pride themselves in not judging a book by its cover."

"They donate money?"

"Yeah. And a lot of it. No one actually knows how much because they don't say. In a press conferences, they asked Jordan how much they donate and he refused to say it. He said that they aren't donating money to get popularity or praises from the press and other people but to help the community in anyway they can. We suspect they donate about 30%."

"Why are you guys talking about this? And why are you guys in my house? Go away!"

Everyone turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Off to your room, the grown ups are taking." Gun said.

I glared and took the smoke from his mouth. I dropped it into his drink and turned away.

"San, Mew, come on. Let's go for a walk." I said and they both lept off Crystal and DG. I opened the door and we walked out.

"Good, now that she's gone, let's talk business."

I rolled my eyes and listened in on their conversation through my earrings.

"What do we know about Sargent Death?"

"He's a good ass fighter." Gun said.

"Did he really beat you two at the same time?" DG asked interested.

"Yeah. He beat Johan up in a second."

"Then are you sure you can catch him?"

"Yeah. We just have to out smart him."

"Why did we have to wait for YN to leave to talk about this?" Crystal asked.