Murder? NO MURDER! Aww...

(Hello my Lovely Bun Buns! I have news that could either be good news or bad news depending on what side of the spectrum your on. Due to many stresses in my life, I might be taking a month long break. I absolutely HATE going on break but my horrible mental health, I can't write chapters at the quality I want them to be. I'm already behind on the chapters as it is, so this may be good for me. I may change my mind and update next week, I may take a month to update, and I apologize! I'm so sorry and I'll try to get better as soon as possible for you guys! Thank you so much for all your support, it means the world to me and made me feel better! Goodbye! I'll see you when I return, I love you all!!!)

Julie was still busy trying to find a place to stay. She didn't want to stay over at Gun's house because she felt like she was intruding, so she was hoping to find a place to stay by tonight.

"Can I drive?" I asked excitedly as Gun put the bags in the back of his car.

"Absolutely not." He said as he opened the passager door for me.

"Why not?!" I asked hopping in.

"You'd kill us all." He closed the door and went around to the driver's seat.

"You'd kill us all." Julie laughed.

"No I wouldn't, I'm an amazing driver."

"Better than Kurt at least. Oh look! A hotel that isn't haunted or extremely overpriced!" Julie chirpped.

"Where is it?"

"It's two hours from here. But it's close to the place I have to be at."

"Two hours?" I asked as Gun silently drove out of the private airport.

"Yeah, I can catch a bus from here. You can drop me off on the sidewalk, I'll find my way."

"We can drop you off at the hotel or call you an Uber." Gun said and I blinked in slight surprise. This is the first time he really talks directly to Julie. He had been silent for most of the ride, occasionally dropping a comment on something I said or shrugging at something Julie asked.

"No, it's fine, you already gave me a free plane ride, I can find my way to the hotel."

"At least let us call an Uber for you! I'll pay."

"No, really, it's fine."

"To late, I'm getting one." I took my phone out and began to order one.

That's a lot of money...oh well!

The car stopped and my phone was taken from my hands.

"Hey!"

"Hold on, it's a red light." Gun hummed and typed something into the phone.

He handed it back as the light turned green. I looked down and saw he put his own credit card number.

Before I could object, he reached over and pressed the order button.

"Gun! I could have done that myself! I have money on my card!"

"Well, I already ordered it, to late now."

I rolled my eyes at him and huffed, feeling bad for having him pay.

I glanced up and out the window. I looked in the mirror and saw Julie looking at me. I understood what she was saying.

Ooooh, girl, he likes you!!

What are you talking about?! Gun doesn't like me! He's just being nice!

Nah girl, he's into you. Why else would he pay for you?

He has to much money and doesn't know what to do with it. Plus, I think he doesn't want me to yell at him for being stingy.

I hate how blind you are.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Gun? Liking me? Impossible.

Gun doesn't like anyone, not if they don't get him money. Even then, he doesn't care about them. Jake and Johan brought him loads of cash, but he still beat them up and abandoned them without a second thought. He pulled Jake's teeth out and would have done the same to Johan if Zack hadn't stepped in.

I could never date anyone like him. He's to aggressive and doesn't think twice about hurting someone unless he's paid not to.

I don't think I could date Gun. He's not being nice to me out of the goodness of his heart but because someone is paying him. I'm not sure if it's Goo or the Chairman....

Why did I agree to come?!

I got a sudden stomach and headache.

I'm thinking to much. My poor little brain is deep fried now.

It's extra crispy.

Hey Sargent Death, you're supposed to be smart and shit, figure this out! Why did we agree to come with a guy who doesn't give two shits about us and is paid to watch us?

"vAcaTiOn! We're smarter than them, just use their asses till you get bored of them and 'cry' at their funeral when they die in some painful and tragic death that you DEFINITELY had absolutely no part of!"

You're useless.

"WHAT?! THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA! LET THEM THINK THEY'RE USING YOU BUT ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND WHEN YOU DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE, KILL THEM!"

WE'RE NOT KILLING THEM!

"FUCK YOU, THIS IS WHY MISS GRACE DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

THE BITCH DOESN'T KNOW LOVE! BESIDES, I DON'T THINK THE DEAD CAN FEEL!

"SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!"

AHHHHHHH

"AHHHHHHH!"

A shiver went down my spine and I yawned tiredly.

"Sleepy?" Gun asked and I nodded.

"A bit. I guess it's jet lag."

"You can sleep when we get there."

I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly Julie shook me violently.

"Bitch, look!"

She pointed at a group of boys in the car next to us. I looked over confused and saw that one of the boys was motioning for me to put my window down.

Uhhhh.

"Girl, put your window down!" Julie hissed.

"But-"

She leaned over and whispered quietly so only I could hear.

"Give them Kurt's number, he'll have fun with it."

But then why would I....I'm so confused, whatever, she won't stop bugging me till I do it.

I pressed the button and the glass slid down.

"Here, give me your number!" One of the guys shouted and tossed his phone at me which I caught easily.

I glanced at Gun. Is he okay with this?

Wait, why do I care?!

I typed in Kurt's number and tossed it back to them.

They cheered and drove away. I quickly texted Kurt to let him know and he texted back, telling me he already got 12 dick picks and 30 requests for nudes.

He would definitely have fun with them.

I glanced at Julie through the mirror. She had a smug look on her face and was glancing at Gun out of the corner of her eye.

I glanced over at him and he seemed relatively calm, he was just gripping the wheel a little harder than usual.

I guess I'd be pretty upset too if someone threw a phone in my car. It could have dented it.

Perhaps I shouldn't have done that.