Three Teens And One Bed

"Oh...hey Goo, what's up?" I asked nervously.

My older brother watched us in silence and I could feel the anger radiating off him.

His eyes drifted from Gun to me, from me to Gun ever so slowly.

"What are you two doing?" He asked after what felt like forever.

".... nothing?" I asked, petrified at being caught.

"Really?" He asked and walked towards us slowly, a murderous look in his eyes.

I nervously sat up, trying to figure out how to protect Gun, or if I should let them fight.

"To me it looks like... YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A SLEEP OVER WITHOUT ME!" He jumped in between us and pushed Gun as far as he could.

Huh? He's not gonna flip and beat the shit out of Gun?

AND STOP BEING A COCKBLOCK GOO! I'M TRYING TO GET RAILED HERE! WHO NEEDS A SPINE ANYWAYS?!

Goo rolled on his side and wrapped his arms and legs around Gun. I watched them struggle in the dark and I wasn't sure if I should laugh at them or cry.

Cry? Why cry?

"CAUSE NOW YOU GET NO DICK!" Miss Grace cackled.

SHUT UP!

"Yeah, Gun was probably acting without sexual intension, your horny ass just took it the wrong way."

YOU SHUT UP TOO, SARGENT! NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!

"I think I'll go to a different room." I sighed and began to pull the blankets off.

"No, wait, YN-"

Goo covered Gun's mouth and I saw my big brother smile at me in the dark.

"Aww, okay! Gun and I won't go anywhere! You can use my bed if you want!" Goo chirped cheerfully.

Gun struggled to sit up, but whatever he was planning was ruined when Goo picked him up and slammed him back into the bed.

"Stay the fuck down, I'm not done with you yet, mother fucker." Goo growled lowly then he turned back to me. "Bye Kitty! Sleep well!"

I stared at them and tilted my head. Should I help Gun?

I don't know.

"Come on Goo, let him go." I sighed and tugged at his arm.

"Why? We're just two best friends cuddling, what's wrong with that?" Goo asked and kneed Gun in the stomach as he tried to wiggle away.

"Just leave him alone, he didn't do anything." I sighed as Gun let out a hiss of pain.

"Huh? I know he didn't do anything! Why would I think that? Was he doing something to you like touching you in someway that an older brother would not like? Of course, I know Gun would never even think of doing any of that because I told him to stay away from you and he wasn't allowed to even have a thought of you."

"What are you talking about, you crazy ass?"

"Oh nothing. Hahahaha, just a joke! Now YN, out you go! I'm just gonna have a little chat with our friend here."

"Get off him. You're just looking for a reason to fight."

"I'm not fighting! Just talking."

I sighed and walked around the other side of the bed.

I laid on Gun and rolled over into the small space between the two boys. I wiggled and forced myself between them, pushing them apart.

In an instant, Goo wrapped his arms around me and flipped me to the other side of him.

"Okay, sleepover is over, bye!" He carried me out of the room and tossed me on his bed. He closed the door and turned to me with a forced smile.

"You're not wearing a bra under your tank top."

"It's black so you can't see anything. And I was going to put a hoodie on."

His eye twitched.

"What was Gun doing to you when I walked in?"

"Trying to sleep."

"Nooooo." He smiled with irrigation. "He was definitely NOT trying to sleep. Looked more like he was trying to make a move on my baby sister! And I can't have that." His eye twitched again.

"Good thing he didn't make a move on me!"

"I saw his head in your neck."

"He was cold so he tucked his head in my neck. What were you thinking?"

"Hm." He close mouth laughed. "Mother fucker had a pillow! And his own God damn bed!" He shouted but calmed himself down. "Let's just go to bed, shall we?"

"K." I shrugged and pulled the blankets over me. He got in next to me and turned out the light.

"Nighty night!" He chirped and I turn, facing away from him.

"Good night."