Gun Is Now Fired

I went to my own room, took a shower and packed my bags. My outfit was cute yet comfortable.

I closed the last bag and Gun walked in.

I turned to look at him and sat on my bed.

"Do you know how you always want to buy me stuff?"

"Yes."

"I finally know what I want."

"What is it?"

"This....." I mumbled as I tip tapped on my phone. I found it and showed him.

"You want a 'Please knock before entering!' sign?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup!

He rolled his eyes but began typing on his phone.

"It'll be here tomorrow."

"What?! I was joking!"

"To late, I already bought it."

"Return it! I don't want it and I'm not using it!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want...TO BE LOVED!"

"What the fuck, woman?"

"Why do you think I throw the word love around so easily?" I laughed and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his left leg.

"Why do you?"

"Huh? I didn't expect you to ask that. I'm hungry, find me some food."

"Go to the kitchen and make something yourself."

*GASP* "sexist bitch!"

"How am I sexist?!"

"You're saying I belong in the kitchen! What is this, the 1960's?! I can't believe you're like this!" I dropped on the floor and rolled onto my stomach. "Leave me. I'm in shock."

"You are one of the most dramatic persons I know, and I've been around Goo for seven years." He said and nudged my side with his foot.

"I just want to be... Appreciated! And loved, but like... ugh. I'ma crawl down here and die, good bye, have fun in Japan. Don't forget about me!" I said crawling under my bed.

"Okay, come on." Gun grabbed my ankles and pulled me out.

"Wah!" I yelped as I slid back.

"Okay, you need some food. I'll get you some Starbucks later." Gun tossed me over his shoulder and my hands reached about the back of his knees.

He picked up our bags with his other hand and carried us down the stairs.

"Yay! Hol up, I'm falling, I'm falling." I grunted and grabbed his belt. "If I fall, your pants are coming with me." He laughed and I smacked his ass.

In return, he slapped mine.

"Hey!" I laughed.

There was a loud crash and yelling in one of the living rooms. Gun and I glanced at each other and I got to my feet. I recognize those voices.

"Are you trying to fucking die?! Here, I'll help you!" Jordan shouted and the sound of glass shattering filled the house.

"You fucker! I'm going to kill you!" Kurtis shouted and the sound of the couch breaking reached my ears. I hurried over and ducked as a large shard of glass that Kurtis had dodged flew towards me.

The room...well, let's just say I'm happy I'm leaving for two weeks.

The walls were torn open, there were large dents in it where Jordan had thrown Kurt, the cabinets were now splinters or in large enough pieces to be use as weapons.

The windows, which were bullet proof, were now tiny twinkling crystal like crumbles and littered the room. Broken vases and picture frames decorated the room along side blood and a few strands of hair. I looked at the snow that was entering the house through the holes in the wall.

Kurtis and Jordan ran to meet each other, glass and wooden stakes in hand.

"Stop it." I said with an eye roll. Both of them stopped, Jordan's glass shard inches from Kurtis's head, Kurt's wooden stake ready to gut Jordan.

I sighed, knowing they were aiming for the kill. This isn't the first time they've tried to end each other's lives. They're both been hospitalized after countless fights.

They're much better now than they were before. At least now they can sit in the same room together.

They looked at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Before you kill each other, you guys need to clean this place up, fix the walls, put in new windows and go to fucking couples therapy."

"IM NOT GAY!" They both shouted and an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Therapy? Look who's talking. Queen of depression, that bitch."

"Oh, hey Julie, back from Brazil already?"

"Yeah." She said taking her red heart shaped lollipop out of her mouth to examine it. "I went, I saw, I got bored and I came back. Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?"

"Yeah, what was Love Bug still doing here?" Cody asked walking in with Sebastian.

"Sofia is still here?"

"We just saw her get in the car with Goo. She had her backpack so I guess she's heading off to class." Sebastian shrugged.

"How many hours of sleep are you getting? And how much liquid are you drinking?" Cody asked once he got closer.

"Five."

"Five cups?! That's not enough!"

"Oh, are we talking about only one liquid?"

"....what are you drinking?"

"....Red Bull.... coffee.... uh...Monster..... Bang... um.... uh... RockStar and...."

"...And?" Julie motioned me to continue.

"Eh...oh! Venom too!"

"Where's the water?" Sebastian asked as he leaned against the wall and reached out, grabbing Kurt's belt as he tried to sneak over to Jordan with a wooden stake.

Jojo remained unaware, or perhaps he was simply unbothered as he called for a window replacement and someone to fix the walls.

"Inside the drinks."

"Gun, you're fired." Julie grinned.

"Fired? I was hired? For what?"

"To make sure she doesn't die!"

"Well, I think I've been doing pretty well since she's still alive, especially in a job I didn't even know I had." I laughed at him and shook my head.