Confrontation

(I felt that this chapter cut in half was boring so I put it back. I don't want to bore you to much!)

I unlocked the door, fed the babies and went upstairs. Surprisingly, my nose wasn't broken, just in a lot of pain. I showered, got dressed and laid on the bed. Ima kill that son of a bitch.

I was falling asleep when the door opened. I looked over to see Gun peeking into my room.

"Get the hell out!" I snapped sitting up and glaring.

He walked in and put down five shopping bags at the foot of my bed. I looked at them and then at him.

"What in the fuck is this?!"

"It's yours."

"Mine?"

"Yeah."

Confused, I looked through them quickly to see that he got me a ton of expensive things.

I hate this bitch.

"I hate it, I hate you! Take it back and get out! I don't care if I sound like a spoiled brat, I never asked for this I never wanted this! Take it back!"

Gun rolled his eyes and left empty handed.

"You're welcome....ungrateful..." I heard him say from the other side of the door.

"Are you kidding me?!" I screamed and ran over, opening the door to look at him. "I'm ungrateful?! You beat up my friends! I told you not to and you still fought them!"

"Vasco hit me first!"

"And you're not man enough to walk away?! I know he threw the first punch you could have defended yourself and told him you were leaving! You know you're so much stronger than him!"

He let go of his bedroom door handle and met me halfway between our rooms.

"If I go easy on everyone just because you want me to, I'm going to lose my job because people will stop respecting me!"

"It's not resPECt!" I almost sobbed. "They don't respect you, they fear you! And maybe you should try getting a job or retiring already!"

"I can't retire yet! Why are you crying?!"

"I'm not crying!" I sobbed with tears running down my face, clearly crying. "I hate you, you hurt my friends! I've never had any actual friends in school! Now that I do, you want to beat them up?!"

"Stop crying! I got you all that stuff, what else do you want?!"

"I want you to stop being a dick! I don't give two shits about the stuff you bought for me! You can take it back for all I care!" I slammed the door and sobbed against it.

Why did I do that? Should I have defended my friends? Should I have shown them that I could in fact fight? Everyone thinks I'm this little helpless girl. They look at me and see this cute innocent little girl. They never see this traumatized 16 year old that could kill you and your family in five seconds. I don't know which way I like better. One way, I'm respected by my teammates and feared by those I need to be feared by. But the other way, people walk all over me, flirt and are just obnoxious.

I like being treated like a normal person, even if I'm treated badly. At least then I can feel a little like a normal teen. I wiped my tears and sniffled as I dug through the things he got me. Perfume, makeup, jewelry, clothes, shoes, two watches...hair dye? What the fuck? I put everything back and put it in the back of my closet. I have no need for these things.

I sobbed against the wall and took a deep breath. I stopped....then I burst into tears again. Why didn't I do more to help my friends? They got hurt because of me. If I can't help my friends how can I protect The New Group?! How can I leed and defend if I can't even save five people?