🍋🔞Felt Nice, Might Delete Later🔞🍋

(Don't read if you're under 18! Sexual content is not appropriate for young kids.
TW: Degrading and slapping as well as second hand embarrassment 

STFU about how bad this is, I hate it but had nothing better. 

Again, don't read if under 18.
Also, that's me after finishing this chapter and asking God not to send me to hell. :D)

He walked up the stairs and entered his room. He tossed me on the bed and shut the door, locking it.

Oh lord, I'm scared. I glanced at the bathroom. I could run and hide in there...but the image of me running naked embarrassed me to much.

"You're in enough trouble as it is, don't go thinking of running." I was pulled towards Gun and let out a moan gasp.

Just him acting all dominant is turning me on.

He looked me up and down and hummed as if in thought

He let go of me and walked to the side of the bed. He bent down and I heard some things moving before he came back up with a suitcase. He opened it and pulled out three ropes. I gulped and watched him untangle them.

"Put your hands up over your head."

I slowly and carefully checked him out. He's hot and hard...why does he get to be dom?!

"N-no."

Oh. That's why.

"Excuse me?"

I tried to stare him down but those eyes...God, those amazing eyes!

I looked away and nervously put my hands up. .

"Don't try to be all tough baby girl. I'm in charge, not you, understood?"

"Y-yes, sir..." I whisper as he tied my wrist to the bed frame.

He walked back to the side of the bed and dug through the box. I tried to see what he had in there but the lid blocked my view.

"Spread your legs." He ordered as he continued to organize his things.

"W-what?"

"Do not make me tell you twice." He warned. I gulped and slowly spread myself for him.

I cringed as I felt my liquid drop out and I tried to pull my hands free.

"You've been very bad, Princess. You know what that means, right?"

"What?! What did I do?!"

"You know exactly what you did. You got me all hard and then ran. I need to make sure it never happens again. I want the best baby girl out of everyone. Now you know why I'm doing this, so remember that I love you and I'm doing this for your own good." He kissed my lips and I moaned.

He loves me?! This man can tear me apart and I'd thank him, fuck!

He pulled away and picked up a piece of rope, then tied my ankles to the bed posts so that I was wide open and exposed to him.

"Sir...this hurts..." I whimpered, looking at how far I was spread.

"It's okay Princess, I need you to be as open as possible to get this done." He smirked, softly pumping me with a single finger.

"Ah-ha!" I moaned and pushed myself into the bed.

"You get so wet so fast." Gun laughed.

I moaned in response and he chuckled.

I pulled at the ropes and panted, thinking about how a few hours ago I was talking to him like he was my friend and punching him. Just an hour ago, I was being playful and pushing him around.