Side Chapter #1

(Hey My Lovely Bun Buns! I'm sorry to announce that I will be taking this week off! The reason is that finals week really stressed me out so I didn't write anymore chapters and I don't wanna fall behind. So instead of publishing real chapters, I'll publish these side chapters that are not part of the actual story. I'll publish real chapters next week, my apologies! Ignore the rings, I was bored. As far as I know, only one of those rings represents something real.)

(This Chapter will be as of Goo took YN with him so she didn't go through her Six Year Gap and met Gun sooner.)

I hugged my pillow, crying silently. I miss Goo. That's it, I'm going to Goo out and look for him.

Knock knock knock.

I stiffened up and glanced toward the window.

It's nothing, there's no body there.

Knock knock knock.

Ignore it, you're fine.

Knock knock knock.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die and I didn't get to see Goo one last time.

"Let's just go." I heard a strange voice complain.

"Shut the fuck up you dick bag! She's my sister and I'm not leaving her behind. If she doesn't go, neither am I, take your pick."

"Ugh, fine!"

I jumped and ran to the door.

"Goo?!"

"Shhh! Lower you voice Kitty, do you want to wake mom and grandma?" Goo asked covering my mouth.

"Where were you?! I missed you, I thought you died! Or that you hated me because I'm to much of a burden and-"

"YN, no! Of course not, never! I would never leave you behind, now come on, pack your bags!"

"What, where are we going?! Who's this?" I asked confused as he and another guy climbed into the window.

"Ah, this is JongGun Park. He's a pain in the as-butt. A pain in the butt."

I tilted my head confused.

"Were you going to say as-"

"Shush child, you know you're not allowed to say those words." Good whispered covering my mouth.

"Okay, but who is he and why is he here?" I asked moving his hand.

"He's uh...my....friend?"

"Why don't you sound sure?"

"Stop asking questions and pack your bags before mom comes in."

"But what is he doing here?" I asked as Goo pulled everything out of my backpack. "and I need that for school!"

"He's going to take us to our new home, okay? You're going to have a bigger room and nicer clothes as well as a better school."

I tilted my head and looked up at the stranger.

"Your name is JongGun?"

"Yes."

"Oh...can I just call you Gun?"

He had sunglasses but I saw him glance at Goo who was giving him a glare."

"Fine."

"Yay! Can we be friends?"

"No."

"Huh?! Why not!? Is it because I'm ugly?..."

He rolled his eyes.

"No, it's because I don't have friends."

"Oh, then Goo and I can be your friends!

"No, that's not what I-"

"Well all be best friends and we'll never be sad or lonely!"

He looked like he was trying to keep a straight face but he kinda looked confused and shocked."

"Uhh."

"That's a great idea Kitty, okay, I packed your bags, let's go." Goo picked me up with my backpack.

He hopped out the window and Gun followed, closing the window after him.

"Here, it's cold." Goo whispers and threw a blanket over me. I hugged him and buried my face into his neck.

-next day-

I entered the room and saw the sleeping boy on the bed.

"Wake up!" I shouted and jumped on him.

"What?!"

"It's 3:35 in the afternoon." I stared.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!"

Goo ran in still half asleep and looked at us confused.

"What's going on?"

"He's still sleeping."

"... YN, let him sleep."

"But!"

"Come on, I'll make you pancakes."

"Yay!"

-seven years later-

I stepped over one of the many unconscious bodies on the floor and sighed, feeling a bit annoyed to have to get my experience heels dirty.

"Do you always have to fight? Look at the blood, look at the mess!" I clicked my tongue.

"They shouldn't have looked at you like that." Gun said turning to look at me.

"Ugh, babe, they can look, they just can't touch, you know that. Beside, that are they going to do? steal me from you? I doubt it." I smiled and wrapped my fingers around his tie.

"I don't want to take my chances..." He muttered and I laughed.

"Yeah right, you just need an excuse to fight. Now let's go, Crystal is waiting for us! And if you hurry, we'll get there about 15 minutes before and I can...maybe...do you a favor." I smirked, my other hand sliding down from his chest to his pants.

He blushed and I smirked, feeling something push back.

"That's what I like to see. Now come on! By the way, wanna buy me that new Gucci bag? It's one out of two."

"Anything for you baby girl."

I smiled and looked up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

__

(YN would definitely be different if she didn't go through her Six Year Gap. She'd love money and she wouldn't have met Jake.)