Getting hit by the Stalker Bee

(I'm writing most of this whole listening to Toad sing Chandler, into the unknown and Say no to this. Send help.)

"Thank you, come again!" I called as the customer left, smiling at me.

"He was nice." I chirped and looked down at Daniel.

"Yeah, he was." He smiled. I turned my attention back to my homework and hummed softly as I wrote down my answers. Another customer, up five of them, all boys, maybe a little older than Daniel and I, walked in.

"Hi YN!" The regular smiled.

"Hey Nike." I smiled.

"It's Mike-" one of his friends began before his mouth was covered.

"Nike is fine. It sounds better too." Nike said and three of his friends agreed.

"Simps.." the 'it's Mike' kid muttered but his friends ignored him. They bought chips and soon enough, we were having a conversation. All the guys warmed up to me.

"Well, I have to go." I smiled and the boys offered to walk me home, which I turned down.

"Bye Daniel, see you later!" I smiled. He waved and I walked out the door. The boys, walking the other way, waved and called out their farewells to me. I sighed and redid my hair before starting home. I immediately noticed the blue car. I know every car that's here at this time.

It was still a little dark but my eyes immediately adjusted. I made eye contact with the angry bee from before. What the hell is he doing here? Is he stalking me? He better not...I have more important things to worry about then that. I ignored my paycheck that suddenly felt heavy in my pocket. I rolled my eyes and walked away. He didn't follow me, but he was still there when I made my way to school. Ugh, what a nuisance.

Maybe he's going to pick someone up? But why would they live in this area? They have to be important for him to be here. You don't have to be a genius to know that. Whatever, not my problem.

I continued and sighed feeling tired yet not tired. I know this isn't healthy, but I don't exactly have a choice now do I? If only that asshole, NOPE! I'm not thinking of that asshole. Lalalala...Ugh. This, reminding myself not to think about him, is the most tiring part of my day. I sighed and waited for the light to change. I need to look for another job or something. Should I drop out of school? I need money. There's no way I can pay for college. I'm here on a scholarship, can I get the same for college?

The light changed and I crossed the street. I arrived at school and walked into class.

I began talking to my friends and laughed. It was a pretty normal day, I talked with friends, I did my school and homework and the day ended.

I walked home held back a yawn. I looked up and immediately made eye contact with him. I stopped and starred. What does he want. Should I talk to him. We stared each other down until someone lifted my skirt. Thank God I'm wearing shorts under. I yelped and looked back to see a group of five boys.

"Can I help you?" I asked moving back.

"Yeah baby, my boys and I would love to show you a good time. What does that mouth do?" He grinned. I gulped. What should I do?

"Hey!" We all looked back and saw Zack and Mira.

"Oh, hey guys." I said relieved.

"Fuck off, she's ours." The leader snapped and I backed up.

"She doesn't belong to you. She's clearly uncomfortable."

Mira came to my side and she held my arm.